Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Made the potato salad here last night .. Tonight started with the thought of Alfredo
cut up the leftover noodles we buy a sirloin stew stock at Costco cut that bite sized
then I added beef stock, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes to late ...
threw some biscuits on top put it in the oven 425 20 minutes

I just went to post what I made for Supper and found that the old thread is going to be in the spring clean up. My understanding is that we can start a new thread. So here it is hope nobody minds that I started it.

I made a pork butt roast and poured a bag of sauerkraut over that (juice and all) then added a bottle of kraft rasberry vinaigrete salad dressing to that. Baked it at 250 degree for about 6 hours (till meat was done). I would make this again.
We prepared chicken adobo, with tons of garlic, we added 5 hard-boiled eggs as well. to add flavor, and the kid really loves hard-boiled eggs in their adobo.

Tonight I will be using some of our Sheltering in place beans to make Chili beans and corn bread. Tomorrow the same beans will be used for Chili Dogs!
Beans are a great shelter-in-place food since they last a very long time dry or canned. I typically buy a 5 or 10 lb bag of pinto beans to keep in the pantry. We also have great northern and black beans. There might be 1 lb of red beans too in there.

Beans are a great shelter-in-place food since they last a very long time dry or canned. I typically buy a 5 or 10 lb bag of pinto beans to keep in the pantry. We also have great northern and black beans. There might be 1 lb of red beans too in there.
I have a pound of red beans and about 10 pounds of pinto beans. Today I am heading off to Costco and will get one of their packs of ground beef. That will keep me going for quite some time. Hopefully I will not have to go to Costo again this month

Back
Top Bottom