Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I have a pellet BBQ that adjust well to weather

Ribs sounds good!
The ribs came out pretty good. Thet could have gone another 30 minutes for even better texture but the meat pulled from the bones well and tasted good. I didn't have time to run them today so they were just thrown into a bowl of diluted ACV and then smoked plain until I brushed homemade BBQ sauce on about 30 minutes before pulling them off.
I served with fried green beans (again, just made them yesterday too), cornbread and soup beans.

The ribs came out pretty good. Thet could have gone another 30 minutes for even better texture but the meat pulled from the bones well and tasted good. I didn't have time to run them today so they were just thrown into a bowl of diluted ACV and then smoked plain until I brushed homemade BBQ sauce on about 30 minutes before pulling them off.
I served with fried green beans (again, just made them yesterday too), cornbread and soup beans.
:drool I need to get ribs on the menu for next week

I just went to post what I made for Supper and found that the old thread is going to be in the spring clean up. My understanding is that we can start a new thread. So here it is hope nobody minds that I started it.

I made a pork butt roast and poured a bag of sauerkraut over that (juice and all) then added a bottle of kraft rasberry vinaigrete salad dressing to that. Baked it at 250 degree for about 6 hours (till meat was done). I would make this again.
Filipino Style Chicken Curry is the Filipino version of a delicious chicken dish. Coconut milk is used for cooking instead of yoghurt, and other healthy vegetable ingredients are added. It's best eaten with rice. :D:D:D Yum!!

Back
Top Bottom