Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

A lot of restaurant talk here recently... We go out to eat about once a week or every other week. Restaurants here have been good about social distancing and cleaning. We don't always eat in, sometimes I pick up to take home. But we don't mind eating in. The risk is there no more than going to the grocery store or my son going to preschool three days a week.

Just my opinion. Not saying anybody is wrong in their opinion. I do think every area is different when it comes to covid-19 risk. Those restaurant workers and owners need income though too. It's a fine balance of staying physically healthy and financially healthy, and both are a community effort these days.

A lot of restaurant talk here recently... We go out to eat about once a week or every other week. Restaurants here have been good about social distancing and cleaning. We don't always eat in, sometimes I pick up to take home. But we don't mind eating in. The risk is there no more than going to the grocery store or my son going to preschool three days a week.

Just my opinion. Not saying anybody is wrong in their opinion. I do think every area is different when it comes to covid-19 risk. Those restaurant workers and owners need income though too. It's a fine balance of staying physically healthy and financially healthy, and both are a community effort these days.
There are people that study data and come up with places that spread covid. Dining in at a restaurant is at the top two of the lists that I have seen.

Growing up in a different age, to me there is a difference between science and opinion...although there is interpretation in science.

If I was under 40 and did not have a risk factor for getting more sick from COVID, I might accept the higher risk.

Here people wear masks in the store so the danger is much less. You have to take off your mask to eat in a restaurant. Also, AC systems can spread the virus. Also, the amount of time in a place with other people is a factor.

It will be some time still before I will go to a theater or an indoor restaurant.

Back to dinner... here is the flautas!
20210224_170035.jpg

Back
Top Bottom