Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Not sure if I posted this here already, but the other I made fried potatoes and eggs for breakfast.
The various potatoes mixed with banana peppers and onions looked beautiful! Proud to say everything in that meal but the oil and seasonings came from our backyard.
20210726_101011.jpg
20210726_103125.jpg

Not sure if I posted this here already, but the other I made fried potatoes and eggs for breakfast.
The various potatoes mixed with banana peppers and onions looked beautiful! Proud to say everything in that meal but the oil and seasonings came from our backyard.
View attachment 2777153View attachment 2777154
Nice!

Next you need to raise a pig so that you can make your own lard to fry the potatores. :thumbsup

Nice!

Next you need to raise a pig so that you can make your own lard to fry the potatores. :thumbsup
If I was able to raise a pig without fear of animal control showing up, I would. "Livestock" is not allowed on "residential" property here. Chickens (hens at least) are an exception because there is an ordinance specifically allowing them. I had DW convinced to get pygmy goats too, but I didn't go through with it the because I didn't want a neighbor getting irritated and making a phone call. We already break the rules having ducks. Rouens look like mallards though, so my story if an officer shows up is they are wild dicks that came and refused to leave and I simply offered them food, water and shelter so they would get through the winter and then they still continued to stay so I continue to provide basic needs to them or of the kindness of my heart and my love for animals. 😁

Back
Top Bottom