Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

We had green eggs and ham last night. I was deciding on a st. patty's dinner( dh doesn't like corned beef and cabbage), he suggested green eggs and ham. Don't know about tonight yet.
Monica

Good for you, Sandee, for sticking with it! Keep us informed on your success so that we can cheer you on.

Last night was corned beef and cabbage, of course, so after a lot of begging, my kids have talked me into doing B4D tonight.
lol.png
I think it's going to be banana pancakes.

Ok... been busy so no time to post each evening.. here's what we've been eating.

We had Surf & Surf - grilled marinated swordfish steaks & barbecue grilled shrimp and the usual spinach/romaine salad
Then we had Eggs & Pancakes & sausage
Then bacon & smoked cheddar Bison burgers
Then BLTs
and
Last night was a potato egg veggie scramble over rice with the usual salad

Here's my burger from the other day... GOSH I LOVE BURGERS!!! I skipped the salad that day but used spinach & romaine on my burger.
100_3905.JPG

Last edited:
DawnSuiter Ditto with Backyard Buddies your pictures always make me hungry. Keep the pictures coming.

Last night was Buttermilk Soda Bread cut into biscuits, sausage gravy, chicken fried steak and an egg. I only ate 1/4 of the meal in my efforts to control portions. As usual tonight Pizza.

Everyone have a great weekend of cooking and eating

Sandee

I'm glad you like the pictures, its' fun to post them. I love when everyone posts their dinner pics too, it just helps so much with understanding what everyone's eating, that's why I keep at it. Plus.. I'm so proud of our dinners!
smile.png
We ALL should be... it's HARD to put dinner on the table day after day after day after week, after year after decade after decade!!!

bookmark my food gallery http://picasaweb.google.com/dawnonthefarm.com/Food# although MOST of those photos I've posted here too
wink.png

Last edited:
We had the traditional corned beef and cabbage last night (with potatoes and carrots of course). Saved the leftovers for ruebens tonight. Tomorrow is meatloaf with mashed potatoes and beets, plus whatever else sounds good.

Some of our meals from the last week or so included, bbq beef sandwiches, roasted chicken breasts with mashed potatoes and asparagus, manicotti filled with tons of sauted mushrooms and ricotta, homemade ravioli with ricotta and crab in a garlic cream sauce, vegetarian chili, and of course pizza.

I've had fun baking lately. I've made a few Bailey's Irish Cream cakes (one was for my MIL's birthday yesterday), an orange bundt cake, and of course some cinnamon bread made with the gump bread recipe. I'm not sure what I will bake next.

Guess I'd better go get the ground beef out of the freezer or there won't be any meatloaf for tomorrow night.
big_smile.png

Tomorrow we are going to have a home cured. smoked ham, candied carrots and green beans. I'm trying to decide what bread to have. I think I will make some rolls with a recipe my DH has been trying to get me to make.

so glad I found this thread,I was subscribed to the old one.

I made a bow tie macaroni salad with our eggs and home made mayo.And DH had a rottiserie chicken with it.I'm a Peskitarian (i eat fish and eggs but no meat)

Back
Top Bottom