Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Master cleanse lemonade
roll.png
The kids are eating all sorts of yummies tho- fresh fruit, tortilla chips and salsa and cheese quesadillas.

Easy dinner tonight of fish, fresh green beans from garden and red potatoes. Working on installing insulation in the walls of my new Art Studio.
celebrate.gif

I have not noticed Monica (AKA cknmom) on here for a while - Hope everything is OK with her. Anyone have any news?

Sandee

menageriemama - You're brave and strong. I'm not sure I could do that program. How many days are you aiming for?

Dragonfly Ranch - Congrats on the new studio! How fun! I hope you post some pix to your page and let us know when you've updated. I've also been wondering about Monica. I hope all is well.

Not much to report here. The kids finished their school year yesterday and are grateful to be home. They had a lot of performances the last several weeks of school, with two more to go for end of the year events. I've been a bit of a gym rat (cardio, lifting, Zumba, and Yoga mostly) and have been working on my garden.

Dinner tonight was COTF (Clean out the fridge) Night. Didn't quite get through all the bits and pieces but the rest will be finished by lunch tomorrow.

Quote:
I think if your talking of who I am thinking she was in a car accident it is posted in family or random ramblings I can't remember which I will try and find the link I am talking about.

Quote:
WOW that looks good. We have homemade pizza every Friday. What dough recipe do you use?

Also, thanks for checking on Monica - sorry to hear the another BYCer was in an accident - hope all is well with her.

Sandee

Back
Top Bottom