Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Tonight is breaded chicken cutlets, with a spinach, strawberries and radish salad with blue cheese yogurt dressing. Then groom's cake ice cream and strawberries for dessert!
smile.png

Quote:
Okay.. that pizza sounds darn good! Did you cook the spinach before you put it on the pizza? Was it fresh spinach or frozen..

The spinach was fresh....I get it at safeway in a bag like the bag salad and I sauteed some of it up with some purple onion. I had a loaf of gump bread I wanted to use some up. So I cut several 1 1/2 inch slices turned them on their sides and made them into little mini pizzas put them in the toaster oven I ate 3 slices out of 5. It was really good.

Quote:
Okay.. that pizza sounds darn good! Did you cook the spinach before you put it on the pizza? Was it fresh spinach or frozen..

The spinach was fresh....I get it at safeway in a bag like the bag salad and I sauteed some of it up with some purple onion. I had a loaf of gump bread I wanted to use some up. So I cut several 1 1/2 inch slices turned them on their sides and made them into little mini pizzas put them in the toaster oven I ate 3 slices out of 5. It was really good.

Ugh... I NEED to eat this now...
th.gif

Grandpa ate by himself tonight
sad.png
and had leftover chicken, potatoes, and cauliflower. He did treat himself to some Coldstone Creamery ice cream
lol.png

Last edited:
Hello Kitchen friends. I haven't been on here in forever. My new job is keeping me busy and therefore I'm making fewer extensive meals. In the past few weeks there has been a pork roast, several rounds of fish, spaghetti, soup, etc.

I don't know why this happened, but today is the first message I've gotten from this thread in a couple of weeks. In my busy-ness, I assumed you all were busy as well. Apparently you were, but you all were spending more time in the kitchen than I.
wink.png

And today was soup with homegrown chicken, butternut squash, onions, and Swiss chard leaves (and storebought alphabet noodles and carrots
tongue.png
) I made 2.5-3 gallons of it, so guess what we will be having for supper tomorrow...and the day after that....etc. Less cooking now, LOL!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom