hey guys

i have direct tv and i dont recall having to pay any install fee.(actually i'm sure i didnt)...i have 5 rooms with tv and..i think i have 3 rooms free..and the other 2 its like $5 per month...and i honestly believe we dont have any cancellation fee...i think if you have it for "such and such" a time..they dont charge you a fee if you cancell.....but..they were trying to get customers here and had all these specials...so...my advice is try to see what you can get from them...what type of deals they have going on now..
smile.png
, Wendy

Quote:
They never told me about cancellation fees until i canceled then they hit me with it, u should call and find out. they don't tell u .
smile.png

Quote:
For deals its free installation for 4 rooms, free DVR or HD receiver and free movie channels for 4 months. the price is $34.99 a month.

.i didnt get dvr or hd!!..dang!!.:mad:.i got jipped...lol..but it was like 4 years ago...wendy

Quote:
I think you have to pay $5.98 for DVR service. HD channels are $10 a month. Whats the point of buying that since feb, 18th 2009 they are dropping analog and going digital. I dont want to put out alot since I have to give my mom a down payment. for the land

We have Direct tv and if it rains ... you might as well get a book out. That's my biggest complaint with them and they like to raise their rates.

When you call to get it set up ask what specials they have going. And look at online sites for deals. I emailed them and asked when our contract was up and they were very fast to respond with a note saying to call them for some great deals! Nothing like the fear of not getting your money to make them friendly. LOL

Hey I thought you were moving to Lower MI. See how fast life throws ya a curve. Good to hear from ya again. Good luck with the house and the move. Had a friend buy land and they put a well and sepic in then got a cheap (free if you moved it) trailer house till they could build their house, just an idea. I know I wouldn't be moving anywhere that didn't have hot running water and a flushing toilet. Makes camping a little harder but where there is a will there is a way. By the way I use my outhouse for storage LOL

Back
Top Bottom