Hey I've got an idea...

I'll run the feed store. I will even deliver, for a small fee.
wink.png

Hhmmm, might need to make it a chain of feed stores!
thumbsup.gif

This proposition comes at such a good time for me, too.
I have been looking for another, "Get rich quick," scheme.
hide.gif

Quote:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
big_smile.png
(At least I'm out of the city now and can finally have chickens again!).

It has to have an extra-high ceiling to make room for all their COMBS.
smile.png

Quote:
absolutely. and a backup in case of overuse. mine may, just 'may' accidentally get used in a semi-auto kind of way. just sayin'. especially if i can figure out how to get hold of elephant poop on said island. that there is just fun. how far to Martha Stewart's house????
tongue.png

Lisa...not extra-high ceilings - VAULTED ceilings! these are posh digs we're talking here. we can charge the tourists more that way.

kathy, your delivery fee thing is so gonna get scammed on. CATAPULTS. i would go with rolling the delivery into your overhead right off.
bun.gif

miss-jayne wrote:

absolutely. and a backup in case of overuse. mine may, just 'may' accidentally get used in a semi-auto kind of way. just sayin'. especially if i can figure out how to get hold of elephant poop on said island. that there is just fun. how far to Martha Stewart's house????
tongue.png

Lisa...not extra-high ceilings - VAULTED ceilings! these are posh digs we're talking here. we can charge the tourists more that way.

kathy, your delivery fee thing is so gonna get scammed on. CATAPULTS. i would go with rolling the delivery into your overhead right off.
bun.gif

lau.gif

my dh says everyone should use poop as a weapon, he says put some in a pillow case and beat bad people with it
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

oh could you imagine .... who wants to be beat with poop
ep.gif

Sounds to me like if we have to vote for a ruler, have seperate islands, tourists, kick people out ect...... we already have that, it is the world we live in.
So, instead of isolating ourselves,why not just take over the world we already have! MAAAHAAAA
Mass chicken people invasion.......oh wait, aren't we already doing that!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom