Hey

WildCHILD400

Songster
Jul 21, 2017
Hi I have a 6 month old Red Bantam Cochin Frizzle cockerel who I may need to sell because I live in a neighborhood if a no crow collar doesn't work. I love him and he loves to have a flock to protect. He hates being alone and he's sweet and friendly. Very pretty, show quality and friendly. (Was original brought up to be a show chicken but then school started). He needs a flock to look over (he is small), lots of nutritious food and love. He gets along with anyone and any chickens mainly. He has never attacked and of my three hens. He did get frostbite (poor thing) on his toes and is missing half of two toes but is still pretty. Allows you to hold him like a show chicken and can pose a little for 4H. He does well in confined spaces as long as hes not alone. He was inside in a cat carier for his frostbite and got so depressed I put his sister with him. Loves just normal chicken scratch and occasional treats. If you are possibly interested I live near Detroit in Michigan, Reply to this thread and we can get in touch!
20180105_213445.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom