Oh wow! Thank y'all! What a nice welcome! I know I saw someone ask about pics and I had intended to put some with the original post but couldn't get them pulled up at the time. Here are a few...
2020-08-25 13.44.24.jpg

These are the originals...some of y'all can be the judge of if they're actually EEs or not, but I've never gotten a blue egg. They only lay green and an almost pink color (both REALLY pretty, but not blue).
2020-10-01 11.55.03.jpg

This is Puffins AKA Pimp AKA "The Daddy". He's sadly no longer with us. They were out free-ranging...stray dogs...he was protecting his girls...I was heartbroken.
2020-12-06 07.31.25.jpg

This was Doodle right after she hatched. She was one of the first, and I took the job of Mother Hen very literally. Wyatt, my husband, woke up in the middle of the night to find me asleep in the guest room. With Doodle. Because obviously, she needed Mama...lol
And these are all of the babies now. They're all (almost) grown-up and the cutest things ever!
first_freerange.jpg
Primrose_he.him.jpg
sittin_pretty.jpg
the_reds.jpg

Oh wow! Thank y'all! What a nice welcome! I know I saw someone ask about pics and I had intended to put some with the original post but couldn't get them pulled up at the time. Here are a few...
View attachment 2551009
These are the originals...some of y'all can be the judge of if they're actually EEs or not, but I've never gotten a blue egg. They only lay green and an almost pink color (both REALLY pretty, but not blue).
View attachment 2551030
This is Puffins AKA Pimp AKA "The Daddy". He's sadly no longer with us. They were out free-ranging...stray dogs...he was protecting his girls...I was heartbroken.
View attachment 2551037
This was Doodle right after she hatched. She was one of the first, and I took the job of Mother Hen very literally. Wyatt, my husband, woke up in the middle of the night to find me asleep in the guest room. With Doodle. Because obviously, she needed Mama...lol
And these are all of the babies now. They're all (almost) grown-up and the cutest things ever!
View attachment 2551047View attachment 2551048View attachment 2551049View attachment 2551050
Love the pics!

Back
Top Bottom