Hi from a beginner!

Ola Montgomery

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2018
Australia
Hello everybody!!
I'm a beginner but a big fan of chooks, I have one lovely hen Henny and one courageous rooster Penny, they already live with me 3,5 months. And we must say we are happy. Also I'm a big fan of parrots since childhood, my family has always kept many budgerigars, now I have two. So, birds (especially chooks), the Nature, mountain hiking are my hobbies. However, despite the fact that I'm a physician (but not Vet:), I feel a great lack of knowledge on the care and treatment of chickens, it would be nice to learn more and communicate with admirers of chooks here!
Ola

Hello everybody!!
I'm a beginner but a big fan of chooks, I have one lovely hen Henny and one courageous rooster Penny, they already live with me 3,5 months. And we must say we are happy. Also I'm a big fan of parrots since childhood, my family has always kept many budgerigars, now I have two. So, birds (especially chooks), the Nature, mountain hiking are my hobbies. However, despite the fact that I'm a physician (but not Vet:), I feel a great lack of knowledge on the care and treatment of chickens, it would be nice to learn more and communicate with admirers of chooks here!
Ola

Welcome to Backyard Chickens glad to have you here

FARMER-CONNIE-WELCOME-200X283.gif
:frow

G’Day from Far North Queensland Ola :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on the Aussie Thread.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom