Hi from Australia

Aussiecluck

In the Brooder
Jan 6, 2019
My name is Vicki and I am part of a community garden in Chelsea Heights Victoria. Apart from many many vegetables and flowers, a worm farm and a bee hive we have 6 gorgeous "girls". I am part of a great group of people who take turns looking after our girls and I am always on the lookout for different forums to learn more things I can do for them as I have not looked after these beautiful creatures before.

Hi Vicki! Welcome to BYC!
Im from Queensland.
You are going to love this site!
Hope to chat more.

My name is Vicki and I am part of a community garden in Chelsea Heights Victoria. Apart from many many vegetables and flowers, a worm farm and a bee hive we have 6 gorgeous "girls". I am part of a great group of people who take turns looking after our girls and I am always on the lookout for different forums to learn more things I can do for them as I have not looked after these beautiful creatures before.

Bonjour and welcome from another Aussie (in France!) :frow
full

Hi Vicky! :frow
Welcome to this wonderful place, looking forward to seeing you around!!:)

Back
Top Bottom