Hi from Central Florida

wolffschickies6

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 28, 2012
I have looked and read through your websight several times. I have learned quite a bit I didn't know. I moved to the Orlando area about a year age from Phoenix. Had to find homes for my daughters chickens we had there. We had one rooster and five hens. They were a great little flock. My daughters favorite was the rooster. Her and him were best buds. She was so bummed to have to give them all up. She cried to see her best little buddy go. He got a wonderful home and his own room from what I was told.
We are now looking to start a new flock and I am wanting just hens, do to we live in the inner city and they are much more quiet. I am wanting to get one or two silkies and a barred rock. Do to their nature and none aggression. Now just need to find a couple of others that would go wonderfully with the chickens I am wanting to get. Anyone have any good advice on this issue?

Thanks Tammy

Hello and :welcome

Glad to have you on board! I keep sex link chickens, they have a good character and are good layers. Buff orpingtons are also very friendly if that's what you're looking for!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom