Hi from Little Rock

LostMindPleaseFind

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 16, 2011
Little Rock, AR
I'm a city girl gone country....maybe.
roll.png
I am convinced that I have lost my mind because recently I had the strangest urge to purchase chickens. All the feed store had at the time were some month old funky, panting chicks. I really wanted Buff Orpingtons. I asked what they breed they were and were told they were Aracunas(not!..lol you know how that goes) but they had me when I was told these chickens laid green, blue and pink eggs!!!! Holy cow! :yiipchickThere is such a thing as Green Eggs and Ham!! So I am the owner of 4 Easter Eggers named Butterscotch, Lolli(pop), Taffy and Jellybean.
D.gif

I'm going to a chicken swap this Saturday in Little Rock in search of Welsummers, Buff Orpingtons, Cubalayas and I have forgotten what else.
I also own a 12 yr old Blue Heeler(Bandit), a 2 yr old Black Lab/ Aussie Shepard mix(HellBoy aka Samson). Also a cat(Engine= pronounced ahn-gene) that Samson adopted, its his and that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! P.S. If it's not too much trouble and you happen to find my marbles, please return them ASAP!:lauOh! By the way, I blame Farmville for this madness!!
lau.gif

I love EE's (Easter Eggers). The eggs are awesome! We are a major Welsummer farm and I will tell you now that they will never dissapoint you.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom