Hi from Neenah, Wisconsin. I'm new to BYC

Daisie

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 23, 2010
Hello from Neenah, Wisconsin. I'm new to BYC and I sure hope you can advise, guide, and help me. I'm married, 28 years with 2 grown sons now ages 26 & 24. I also have 4 grand children that are my pride and joy. They too, share my love for animals. I have over 100 Chickens now ( it just started out as something for the grand kids and gathering eggs ) I have RIR, Red Star, Buff Orphingtings, Delawares, Barnvelders, Sex Linked, Black Australops, Barred Rock and Bantams. Along with 70+ muscovy Ducks, 4 Pygmy Goats, 7 Pot Belly Pigs, 4 Grey Toulous (sp )Geese, 9 Pigs, Steers, Heifers ( all Beef ), 1 Chocolate Lab, 2 Stray Cats. My animals keep me busy
thumbsup.gif
D.gif

Welcome to our site! I'm from Western Wisconsin within spittin' distance of Minnesota. I don't know how you have time to post with all those animals to keep you busy!

Wow, everyone seems so nice on BYC. Thanks for all the welcomes wagons
smile.png
.. I haven't been able to go back to work due to my health ( my body is rebelling against me ) so, what else could I do with my "spare" time...Hmmmm, "lets get some MORE animals"...I just wanted a FEW chickens & ducks for my grand kids to appreciate. Then they wanted MORE...I love to watch them with the animals, they have come along way with our babies. The kids have to kiss everything! They are learning so many good qualities just being with the animals.

We play with all our animals on a daily basis and they love to be groomed..Some of the chickens have to sit on our laps or walk around with me while I do chores. All the animals get along with each other ( except for the Pot Bellies and the BIG Pigs )..With so many animals here you would think it would be very noisy, but it's not.

Once again, thanks for all the greetings
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom