Hi from Southern Oklahoma

chickenALD

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Milburn Oklahoma
Every time I google something about poultry this site comes up so thought I would join it because I am in away knew to taking care of poultry. When I was going up we always had chickens, ducks, and turkeys. I have rises a few chickens. We rescued 2 rooster and a hen. We have one duck and one goose. Would like a mate for both the duck and goose. Reason I am joining I have question hatching duck eggs.

welcome-byc.gif

I joined for pretty much the same reason - coming back to having chickens and was trying to brush up on some stuff and found EVERY topic wound up brining me here so might as well join in the fun. Glad to have you!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, many of us have joined on to BYC because google always leads us here!

Good luck with your flock and your hatch! If you have any questions, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Definitely post on the links that TwoCrows left with you and take advantage of our experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your duckling hatch.

Back
Top Bottom