Hi got sick old help need help

lovechickens23

Songster
8 Years
Aug 18, 2013
Hi got sick banny hen old dont know how old. She sick her feathers r down and droopy and wants to be along I feed them layer feed twice a day with oyster shells. She in my room in a cage right now. I notice her getting sick couple days ago I think here a pic of her and found this in her poop what it it? Its not a tape worm cuz look on google for pics of them dont look the same it dont have the bumps things the tape worm have. I dont deworm my chickens cuz there's no chicken vet. Her stool is watery and white and her other stool dont have that yello thing I found in her other stool. Can worm not show up in all stool? Or all ways. Please be nice. And what can I give her fast to help her fast thank u sorry for tripple pics push to many times I use my cell for internet and pics sorry the pic is dark had light on my cell dont have flash plus she black name nightwing
IMG_20180323_121549.jpg
IMG_20180323_121549.jpg
IMG_20180323_121603.jpg
IMG_20180323_121549.jpg

You could try going her some NutriDrench or Electrolytes to give her some energy.
If you don't have electrolytes you could use some gatorade

Have you checked her crop? Is it empty in the morning? Just asking because I just went through something with my hen and she started out puffed up, eyes closed...
If you think it's worms, you can treat without a vet. I use valbazen, but there are instructions on here for various worming products.

Back
Top Bottom