Hi! I need help with emu research

mydadsaidnoemus

In the Brooder
Oct 10, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
got my first chicken when I was 6 still have chickens

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
idk like 40?

(3) What breeds do you have?
a lot but my favored is my Sultan and My silkie

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Other people

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Playing Lacrosse showing chickens 4-H stuff

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a parakeet and a zebra finch along with a dog named river and two fish. I do not have a job.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I needed info for school.

Okay!

I answered the questions now please help me answer mine :)
I have chosen to make a poster for one of my classes about how an emu hatches out of an egg, with drawings of what is going on inside the egg all eight weeks it is being incubated.

I know how chickens and ducks look inside the eggs because I have hatched some out before. But I have never hatched an emu. I tried looking it up but people just post about the outside of the egg and there incubators and there cute tricks to see if there is a chick inside... which is not helpful.

Anyhow I know there are some people here that own emus and idk if I should be posing this here... But oh well. Please help and thank you so much :)

297C523D-0139-492F-BEA7-A24963C0ECE5.jpeg
I have searched for such pictures before. You are right, they are hard to find.

:frowWelcome to BYC!
Iam sorry i can not help you answer your question, i dont have the answer. But i hope someone will contact you with it soon!
Thanks for joining. You have come to the right place!

There are alot of amazing people that are willing to help with whatever they can, you can also go

Check out the Learning Center it has tons of great information and articles for just fun reads!

Enjoy!​

Back
Top Bottom