Hi intro to Wil Hanley

langshanman

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 4, 2012
My name is Wilbur Hanley ,I live in eastern NC have been here for going on 19 years .I have raised chickens for most of my 49 years.. Started showing birds when I was 15 years old in upstate NY ,and plan on showing for many years to come. Over the years I have raised quite a few varities large and bantams some of the breeds include Cochin ,Brahmas,Rhode Island Reds,Light Brown Leghorns,Wyandottes ,Langshan.These breeds have been in both standards and bantams .. Currently I am the vice president of the Cape Fear Poultry Association ,District 6 director for the American Langshan Club ,and I am the NC state representative for the APA ..Cape Fear Poultry Association puts on a show in Smithfield NC on Dec 8 and I am show chairperson for the show. Currently I specialize in raising Black Langshans standard and bantams. As a project I am working to improve New Hampshire bantam

Wil

My name is Wilbur Hanley ,I live in eastern NC have been here for going on 19 years .I have raised chickens for most of my 49 years.. Started showing birds when I was 15 years old in upstate NY ,and plan on showing for many years to come. Over the years I have raised quite a few varities large and bantams some of the breeds include Cochin ,Brahmas,Rhode Island Reds,Light Brown Leghorns,Wyandottes ,Langshan.These breeds have been in both standards and bantams .. Currently I am the vice president of the Cape Fear Poultry Association ,District 6 director for the American Langshan Club ,and I am the NC state representative for the APA ..Cape Fear Poultry Association puts on a show in Smithfield NC on Dec 8 and I am show chairperson for the show. Currently I specialize in raising Black Langshans standard and bantams. As a project I am working to improve New Hampshire bantam

Wil
welcome to Byc Wil....
Jason

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom