Hi! Just found y'all, new chicken owner, need to learn a lot.

Kgrhodes73

In the Brooder
Nov 30, 2020
Hello, I am a new to chicken raising and looking forward to learning all I can. My husband and our two children moved to Northeast Washington from a big city a few years ago, and we are living our dream of starting a hobby farm. We decided to start with chickens, because...I love them, and their eggs, love watching them be chickens, all of it. Its been such a great experience so far. Right now we have 4 barnyard mix hens and 1 rooster, and hoping to add up to 5 more hens to the coop. Our coop is large enough for many more, but we want to be the best chicken parents we can be right now, so the 5 chickens we have now are just perfect. I can't get enough of them, I just love my chickens!

Hello, I am a new to chicken raising and looking forward to learning all I can. My husband and our two children moved to Northeast Washington from a big city a few years ago, and we are living our dream of starting a hobby farm. We decided to start with chickens, because...I love them, and their eggs, love watching them be chickens, all of it. Its been such a great experience so far. Right now we have 4 barnyard mix hens and 1 rooster, and hoping to add up to 5 more hens to the coop. Our coop is large enough for many more, but we want to be the best chicken parents we can be right now, so the 5 chickens we have now are just perfect. I can't get enough of them, I just love my chickens!
Welcome.. If you are looking to learn about chicken you've come to the right place.. I'm a relative beginner myself (2 yrs).. The best of luck with them.. Show some picks - we like pictures :D

1606528697615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom