Hi! Nice to meetcha!

chickenbritt5908

Songster
Nov 20, 2019
Oklahoma
Hello!
I am fairly new to chickens. For 3 years I helped my boyfriend's step mom with her flock. After buying my first house with some land, the first Spring, I bought some chicks and created my own flock! - Now I'm obsessed. - I've learned so much through different Facebook groups. But this year I'm wanting to hatch my own eggs! So I am here to learn as much as I can. I've been through some heartache's with my flock, I've found myself crying over a lost hen saying, "It's okay, it's just a chicken." :rolleyes: But with every thing I've come across, I've learned a lot. So anyway, I'm really looking forward to learning from others' experiences and get good advice.

Nice to meet ya'll! :frow

inCollage_20191031_061503338.jpg

Well hey there @chickenbritt5908 and nice to meetcha as well! :welcome

Firstly, we are so glad to have you here! It's good to see you are wanting to learn all you can to be a fruitful, responsible flock owner. You won't find a better, more helpful place to find tips and information for your flock than BYC (in my opinion- I've been able to save a few birds by looking here!)

What kind of chickens do you currently have, and what kind are you hoping to hatch?

By the way, don't fret being upset about a lost hen. I've cried for a beloved chicken or duck, even with an understanding that all things have their time. It just means you have compassion, and you are close to them!

Again, glad to have you and look forward to hearing more about your flock!

welcomeimage.png

Back
Top Bottom