mariposarecital

In the Brooder
Apr 25, 2023
Turlock, CA
My name is Joey! :jumpy I've had a liking for chickens for a while, and recently got to raise some babies. I used to have chickens in the past, but due to noise we got them taken away from us. :hit I am on this forum because I lost a beautiful black Silkie a while ago, and I want to hear about experiences with other chicken owners who had chicks that just weren't able to be saved. :hugs I am also on this forum as chickens are currently my favorite animal! I adore them, and am always trying to learn more about and hear more about them. I'd love to hear about some of your pretty feathered girls! (and boys!) :)

Hi Joey, welcome to BYC. If you keep watch on the Emergencies forum, you will learn lots as far as treatments as people strive to save their beloved chickens. There are BYC members with incredible medical knowledge on that forum, and they do their best to help owners save poultry lives. Sometimes the bird can't be saved, as every creature is mortal, but there are also many success stories. The Pictures and Stories of my Chickens forum is a great place to see beautiful chicken pictures and hear funny chicken stories. In fact, all of the various forums are very interesting and contain a wealth of knowledge. In short, there are many BYC members who also love and adore our chickens, and you are in great company here. So glad you joined!

Back
Top Bottom