What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Want to skip ahead to when they get there?)
~
Azure said nothing, her face strained.
~
Idris took it, looking questionly at him. "What is it?"

( Sure, why not. :D )
Raymer finally pulled into a clearing from a long forgotten path. There the cabin sat. Just as he had remembered as a kid. He had made a stop to get provisions and a few other items. So they were ready to go. He pulled to a stop and looked at Calystia. He smiled sheepishly and said, "We'll be roughing it, but I've always liked camping."
~~~
Ashton let out a breath of relief. "You did it! Your very brave. " She said softly as she swabed the wound to clean off the blood residue.
~~~
Sandor looked up at her confused. "You don't know what a newspaper is?" He inquired flatly.

Taylor walked out calmly,"Okay. If I hold up my end of the deal, you hold up yours. I want to see him." She said sternly but quietly. "So let's get going." She hugged Nisha's jacket tightly because it still smelled like her.

Xavier nodded but stressed, "Only after you are secured in the vehicle." He then looked to one of the gaurds and nodded. He got on his walkie to make the arrangements.

Andromeda tensed at the sound of his voice, turning to glare at him. "And what is that?" She wanted him to admit he was wrong, and beg her for mercy even though she didn't feel like giving him any. Kareena moved closer to her sister, feeling the tension between them both.
~
"Whatever," Amar mumbled, sighing heavily.

(I believe so. )

Dawn let out a burst of speed and caught up with him.
~~~~~~
Zia shifted and fixed her hair. "Yeah, sure."

(Alrighty :) )

( Okay, cool!)
Jackdaw glanced over at Dawn and smiled again. "This is my element, I'm no longer domesticated, I'm more wild now. What do you think of the forest? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Degan sat up and said, "Great! Let's see how big of a structure we can make using every last piece of Legos. " He started gathering the scattered Legos.
~~~
Aeval glanced back at the king and waited to hear the news.

Racine dropped the bloody cloth on a rock and glanced at Castiel's sleeping form. "I was told a lie about Castiel. One that has just came to light. I had my suspicions, when Castiel stayed loyal. Now I have a confession. Thorn is his accuser and has bear false witness against him. So I'm here to reverse a wrong. I intend to heal him and restore his station to him." Racine stated matter of fact.
~~~
Navar chuckled softly as he spun her into a turn and kissed her every time she came around. "Better? " He asked teasingly.

Nisha stormed away from them. Stupid Oilin. Sleep? No way! She grabbed the sandwich she had been saving and put it in a sandwich bag. She snitched one of the guns and looked it over. Handgun.. Automatic... Loaded.. Perfect! She found a holster for it and slung it on. She pulled over a chair and sat down. She had no idea where this place was, how to get into it, where Taylor was, and how to get out alive. She thought for a minute and figured she might as well start looking now.

Cadeon stood at the front door. His arms crossed and had a look of displeasure. "This is not the way. You are being rash and stupid. Two things that will most certainly get you killed. Start thinking with your head, not your heart. Taylor needs you alive and we need your help. I implore you to reconsider this. My love is in there and I'm not storming off, guns half cocked and seeing red. We have to do this smart. If you had seen how well organized they were. You'd understand how very lucky we were to get away. That Minotaur with nothing more than a distraction, while they rallied their forces. That room was nothing more than a cage, so they could pick us off at their leisure. If it wasn't for Aurora, we would have been caught as well. She got us out, but even that wasn't even easy. Do you honestly think you are going to fair any better? No, I think not, you'll just become someone else we'll have to rescue. Like Zypher always said, 'be an asset, not a liability.' Nisha, let's do this together. Stop thinking with your anger." He finished on a softer note.

Aaran blushed,"Guilty as charged." He laughed. "And you are the most heavenly thing I have ever laid my eyes on. And somehow despite what you said about killing all those people, I am very sure the beauty is not only on the outside." He watched her curious about her reaction.
~~~
Kristen blinked back tears of happiness and hugged him. He smelled like woods and streams and grass and sunshine. How could someone be so perfect? How was it possible? She let him go,"Orson, you are the most perfect thing ever to walk the face of this planet. If you think that you're the one who longs for a smile, a whisper, or a touch you are mistaken. I live for you with every ounce of my being."

Elina smile faded slightly. She straightened her back and turned away from Aaran. "I'm sorry, but I must attend to a few things. Perhaps I'll see you later." She said firmly.
~~~
Orson smiled lovingly at her. "But of course, that is what mates do, Kristen." He whispered a softly kissed her temple, while wirling happily.

Taylor walked out calmly,"Okay. If I hold up my end of the deal, you hold up yours. I want to see him." She said sternly but quietly. "So let's get going." She hugged Nisha's jacket tightly because it still smelled like her.

Xavier nodded but stressed, "Only after you are secured in the vehicle." He then looked to one of the gaurds and nodded. He got on his walkie to make the arrangements.
Taylor bared her teeth at him but said nothing more. She glared at the guards.

( Okay, cool!)
Jackdaw glanced over at Dawn and smiled again. "This is my element, I'm no longer domesticated, I'm more wild now. What do you think of the forest? " He asked curiously.
~~~
Degan sat up and said, "Great! Let's see how big of a structure we can make using every last piece of Legos. " He started gathering the scattered Legos.
~~~

Racine dropped the bloody cloth on a rock and glanced at Castiel's sleeping form. "I was told a lie about Castiel. One that has just came to light. I had my suspicions, when Castiel stayed loyal. Now I have a confession. Thorn is his accuser and has bear false witness against him. So I'm here to reverse a wrong. I intend to heal him and restore his station to him." Racine stated matter of fact.
~~~
Navar chuckled softly as he spun her into a turn and kissed her every time she came around. "Better? " He asked teasingly
"I am unsure." Dawn said. She was still fearful of large spaces.
~~~~
Zia grinned "Sounds fun."
~~~~
Dust zeroed in on the bloody cloth.

Nisha stormed away from them. Stupid Oilin. Sleep? No way! She grabbed the sandwich she had been saving and put it in a sandwich bag. She snitched one of the guns and looked it over. Handgun.. Automatic... Loaded.. Perfect! She found a holster for it and slung it on. She pulled over a chair and sat down. She had no idea where this place was, how to get into it, where Taylor was, and how to get out alive. She thought for a minute and figured she might as well start looking now.

Cadeon stood at the front door. His arms crossed and had a look of displeasure. "This is not the way. You are being rash and stupid. Two things that will most certainly get you killed. Start thinking with your head, not your heart. Taylor needs you alive and we need your help. I implore you to reconsider this. My love is in there and I'm not storming off, guns half cocked and seeing red. We have to do this smart. If you had seen how well organized they were. You'd understand how very lucky we were to get away. That Minotaur with nothing more than a distraction, while they rallied their forces. That room was nothing more than a cage, so they could pick us off at their leisure. If it wasn't for Aurora, we would have been caught as well. She got us out, but even that wasn't even easy. Do you honestly think you are going to fair any better? No, I think not, you'll just become someone else we'll have to rescue. Like Zypher always said, 'be an asset, not a liability.' Nisha, let's do this together. Stop thinking with your anger." He finished on a softer note.
"I don't care about your girlfriend, and I'm definitely not a part of your stupid pack!" Nisha huffed,"They want to sleep! Sleep! And Taylor is out there! And if you don't care about my sister think about what Markus could do with her blood! This is not a time to sit around and watch the human and the Oilin go nuts over eachother!"

( Sure, why not. :D )
Raymer finally pulled into a clearing from a long forgotten path. There the cabin sat. Just as he had remembered as a kid. He had made a stop to get provisions and a few other items. So they were ready to go. He pulled to a stop and looked at Calystia. He smiled sheepishly and said, "We'll be roughing it, but I've always liked camping."
~~~
Ashton let out a breath of relief. "You did it! Your very brave. " She said softly as she swabed the wound to clean off the blood residue.
~~~
Sandor looked up at her confused. "You don't know what a newspaper is?" He inquired flatly.

"That's alright," she returned shyly. "That is how me and my sisters grew up."
~
Azure didn't accept any compliments Aston gave her. "Why does Markus want me?" She asked quietly, yet in a voice that demanded answers.
~
"No." She snapped quickly. "Im just not the best, reader..." She then answered.

Last edited:
( Okay, cool!)
~~~
~~~

~~~
Navar chuckled softly as he spun her into a turn and kissed her every time she came around. "Better? " He asked teasingly.

Andromeda was almost angered at his approach. He was so calm, maybe if a little sly. "What do intend to do to Thorn?" She asked trying to figure out if Racine was trustworthy or not. If he didn't intent to punish him she knew she couldn't trust him.

Back
Top Bottom