What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aaran blushed,"Guilty as charged." He laughed. "And you are the most heavenly thing I have ever laid my eyes on. And somehow despite what you said about killing all those people, I am very sure the beauty is not only on the outside." He watched her curious about her reaction.
~~~
Kristen blinked back tears of happiness and hugged him. He smelled like woods and streams and grass and sunshine. How could someone be so perfect? How was it possible? She let him go,"Orson, you are the most perfect thing ever to walk the face of this planet. If you think that you're the one who longs for a smile, a whisper, or a touch you are mistaken. I live for you with every ounce of my being."

Elina smile faded slightly. She straightened her back and turned away from Aaran. "I'm sorry, but I must attend to a few things. Perhaps I'll see you later." She said firmly.
~~~
Orson smiled lovingly at her. "But of course, that is what mates do, Kristen." He whispered a softly kissed her temple, while wirling happily.
Aaran dropped his gaze. He had messed up,"I'm sorry you have to go, Princess. What are my orders?" He asked obediently.
~~~
Kristen twirled back blushing,"Mates?" She whispered and blushed again and looked away for a moment. When she looked back she was smiling slightly, but she was still embarrassed.

She shuddered when she saw the train, she had been slithering on the tracks, it was sunny out so she had stopped to soak up the heat, she felt these massive vibrations and before she knew it it was on top of her, the train has gone right over her, after that, she decided to stay off the tracks and go elsewhere.
"You have seen one of these before too. They can be dangerous, but must stay on the tracks to move. If they come off, they have to stop, though that causes a giant mess and usualy injures many" Lyra said and sighed.

( Oops! Forgot to say it was Zypher.
hmm.png
)
Zypher was in a world of agony. But he was proud of himself, he hadn't told Markus a thing and he had tried to be very persuasive. But his past military training had taught him how to abstain under torture. Thank You Uncle Sam, but he doubted that's how the government had intended that his training to be used for. He'd just laughed at Markus's attempts and that had feed into his anger. He heard movement and slowly lifted his head to see who or what it was. That's when he saw his beloved Anna. For the first time in his life, he broke down into pure tears of joy. "My heart! Are you alright?!" He asked concerned.

Bertram watched quietly. The smell of blood feeding into his starvation. He started salivating.
~~~
(I was going to put you with the other Phoenix, but ColorParakeet hasn't come back to this rp. So I offer, Nektar, Kyth or a new one called Pyro. Or she's all alone. Your choice.
tongue.png
)
~~~
Orson nodded at Aurora's words. "See? Words of truth from an unbiased shifter." He said with sight humor.
"I am fine my love" Anna said as she dabbed at some of his wounds. "They simply put me in here and left me alone. This is Bertram, a waterhorse. Apparently they have left him here to starve" It was a warning couched in an introduction so that he would know the way things currently stood.
~~~~
(Any of them are good, lol. I don't really want her alone though)
~~~
Aurora nodded then hugged her daughter close again, glancing to the door and Nisha. She raised her voice a little to be heard easily "It is not easy to rest now, but until the others get here we have no choice. We cannot do this alone, no matter how much we want to.Do you think it is easy for me to leave friends behind? It's not. It was either leave with who I could get free or have all of us captured and none of you to know where the entrance is or what happened" She stated then stood "I must rest to recharge my energy, but when we go back in, we will not use that entrance, we will use Orson's entrance and surprise them. We will destroy this place that dares to threaten our lives and our families. We will win"

She shuddered when she saw the train, she had been slithering on the tracks, it was sunny out so she had stopped to soak up the heat, she felt these massive vibrations and before she knew it it was on top of her, the train has gone right over her, after that, she decided to stay off the tracks and go elsewhere.

"You have seen one of these before too. They can be dangerous, but must stay on the tracks to move. If they come off, they have to stop, though that causes a giant mess and usualy injures many" Lyra said and sighed. 

( Oops! Forgot to say it was Zypher. :/ )

Zypher was in a world of agony. But he was proud of himself, he hadn't told Markus a thing and he had tried to be very persuasive. But his past military training had taught him how to abstain under torture. Thank You Uncle Sam, but he doubted that's how the government had intended that his training to be used for. He'd just laughed at Markus's attempts and that had feed into his anger. He heard movement and slowly lifted his head to see who or what it was. That's when he saw his beloved Anna. For the first time in his life, he broke down into pure tears of joy. "My heart! Are you alright?!" He asked concerned.

Bertram watched quietly. The smell of blood feeding into his starvation. He started salivating.

~~~

(I was going to put you with the other Phoenix, but ColorParakeet hasn't come back to this rp. So I offer, Nektar, Kyth or a new one called Pyro. Or she's all alone. Your choice. :p )

~~~

Orson nodded at Aurora's words. "See? Words of truth from an unbiased shifter." He said with sight humor.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/16730#post_16197845 layout=inline]"I am fine my love" Anna said as she dabbed at some of his wounds. "They simply put me in here and left me alone. This is Bertram, a waterhorse. Apparently they have left him here to starve" It was a warning couched in an introduction so that he would know the way things currently stood. [/CONTENTEMBED]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/16730#post_16197845 layout=inline]~~~~

(Any of them are good, lol. I don't really want her alone though)[/CONTENTEMBED]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/985006/hidden-nature-a-shapeshifting-rp/16730#post_16197845 layout=inline]~~~

Aurora nodded then hugged her daughter close again, glancing to the door and Nisha. She raised her voice a little to be heard easily "It is not easy to rest now, but until the others get here we have no choice. We cannot do this alone, no matter how much we want to.Do you think it is easy for me to leave friends behind? It's not. It was either leave with who I could get free or have all of us captured and none of you to know where the entrance is or what happened" She stated then stood "I must rest to recharge my energy, but when we go back in, we will not use that entrance, we will use Orson's entrance and surprise them. We will destroy this place that dares to threaten our lives and our families. We will win" [/CONTENTEMBED]
"Maybe you could've used the Oilin last time!" She shouted back angrily.

"Maybe you could've used the Oilin last time!" She shouted back angrily.
"That way has it's own dangers. We could try that way just to find we cannot escape the room he was kept in" Aura said tiredly "There is danger no matter which way we go, but we will go as soon as we can"

"I am unsure." Dawn said. She was still fearful of large spaces.
~~~~
Zia grinned "Sounds fun."
~~~~

Dust zeroed in on the bloody cloth.

Jackdaw frowned, " Oh." He said, as he thought of a place to show her that maybe wouldn't disappoint her.
~~~
"Great!" Degan said nicely as he climbed on the floor to start.
~~~
Aeval glanced back at Andromeda and tipped her head. She was waiting to what happened next.

"I don't care about your girlfriend, and I'm definitely not a part of your stupid pack!" Nisha huffed,"They want to sleep! Sleep! And Taylor is out there! And if you don't care about my sister think about what Markus could do with her blood! This is not a time to sit around and watch the human and the Oilin go nuts over eachother!"

Cadeon was growing sick of her bratty attitude. He looked away and rolled his eyes at her.

"That's alright," she returned shyly. "That is how me and my sisters grew up."
~
Azure didn't accept any compliments Aston gave her. "Why does Markus want me?" She asked quietly, yet in a voice that demanded answers.
~
"No." She snapped quickly. "Im just not the best, reader..." She then answered.

Raymer smiled before getting out and went around the SUV to the passenger side door. He opened it and reached in to pick her up in his arms.
~~~
Ashton was taken back, but sighed and said, "I'd imagine it's because you're a mythical. He collects them."
~~~
Sandor jumped at the unexpected outburst. He stared at her a moment, before slowly returning his attention back to his own part of the newspaper. "I apologize. I won't as anymore questions again."

Andromeda was almost angered at his approach. He was so calm, maybe if a little sly. "What do intend to do to Thorn?" She asked trying to figure out if Racine was trustworthy or not. If he didn't intent to punish him she knew she couldn't trust him.

( lol! If you missed it. The blood on Racine's hands is from Thorn. He was punishing him for something else. But used it as an opportunity to get some answers. )
Racine sighed and said, "His punishment has been administered and is already done. I told you, Thorn has confessed to the lie. If you want Castiel to stay that way, so be it. I did offer to heal him. I do not ask, let alone offer twice. I simply well not help him. Good luck with the spell. I created it myself." He said, as he turned to leave.

Back
Top Bottom