What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Cadeon grinned slightly at Jackie's uncanny timing. He quietly watched Jackie gathering the things she needed from the pantry.

Bertram was helping her, by holding various things Jackie handed him and taking them to the table.

Aeval scented the wolves and peeked around the door. She tipped her hesd as she looked to Aurora to make sure she was still resting comfortably. She smiled sweetly to the wolves as Ena took control. "Hello." Ena said in a friendly voice. She was better with large groups.

Jaxon looked over to the group of wolves and then to Skylar. He was worried about this move. He wholeheartedly trusted these shifters now. He didn't want to see anymore of them harmed or killed.
~~~
Orson laid transfixed, as he took in Kristen's dramatic pout, followed by her musical giggles. He loved his playful mate. "Aww, if it hurts that much, come here and let me kiss it better. But unfortunately, we need to go. So you'll just have to live with it." He said with humor, as he got out of bed and straightened his attire.
~~~
Falkirk sighed softly as he walked up the steps with Starr. Once inside, he headed for her chambers. He was still thinking about their flight and her sweet kiss just before coming inside. So much so, he hadn't closed his mind.
~~~
Xavier opened his eyes at the unexpected sounds. He gasped audibly to find himself no longer alone anymore. "Have I died?! Have angels came for me?" He asked weakly as he looked to the others, before focusing back on Shaylee.

Jackie smiled and set the last things on the table with the diamond and what Bertram had put there. "Alright, now, I need to get everyone off the property to move it, then we can hide most everyone inside and make it seem that only one or two are leaving. Then the wolves will have a clean space to do what they want to it."

Skylar looked at them, introducing some of the wolves to Aeval/Ena and the others as they greeted her in return.
~~~
Kristen stood, straightening her clothes to cover her pendant then looked to Orson again with a smile. "Aww, you tease me so." She said softly then reached for his hand. "Well, maybe we can have better alone time soon."
~~~
Starr flushed, smiling and holding his arm as they walked. "You keep this up and I might not leave you at all." She said through their link, hugging him as well as she could as they walked. "Or make you stay with me."
~~~
Shaylee raised an eyebrow at that then shook her head "We are fey not angels. Who are you and what are you doing in here?" She asked, glancing to the rest of the group then back to him again.

Jackie smiled and set the last things on the table with the diamond and what Bertram had put there. "Alright, now, I need to get everyone off the property to move it, then we can hide most everyone inside and make it seem that only one or two are leaving. Then the wolves will have a clean space to do what they want to it."

Skylar looked at them, introducing some of the wolves to Aeval/Ena and the others as they greeted her in return.
~~~
Kristen stood, straightening her clothes to cover her pendant then looked to Orson again with a smile. "Aww, you tease me so." She said softly then reached for his hand. "Well, maybe we can have better alone time soon."
~~~
Starr flushed, smiling and holding his arm as they walked. "You keep this up and I might not leave you at all." She said through their link, hugging him as well as she could as they walked. "Or make you stay with me."
~~~
Shaylee raised an eyebrow at that then shook her head "We are fey not angels. Who are you and what are you doing in here?" She asked, glancing to the rest of the group then back to him again.

Aeval /Ena looked to each wolf and smiled as she learned their names. She appreciated Skylar's role in the introductions.

Orson twirled at the prospect of all alone time. He took Kristen's hand and kissed it as they walked down the hallway. "That, my dear, is the only thing that gets me through the day." He thought to her mentally. They had made it to the living room in time to hear Jackie's words. He wasn't sure if they were using the void after what had happened or some other means of travel. But he was ready either way. Pariah wouldn't catch him unaware again.

Bertram nodded and leaned over to kiss Jackie tenderly. He spoke mentally, "Good luck, my darling. I'll see you on the other side."
~~~
Falkirk curved his lips at her statements. "Neither would be a hardship and greatly welcomed in deed." He replied through their bound. He looked to her with a twinkle in his amber eyes. "Perhaps I'll always leave my mind open to you. I like this intimacy of sharing more then words, but entire feelings and thoughts. "
~~~
Xavier sat up more fully and looked closely at Shaylee, then the others. "Fay? I'm Xavier a warlock. Markus's Pariah released me into this white vastness. I'd first thought she'd freed me, but soon realized I was trapped. Are you with King Racine?" He asked nervously.

Maxton gave the order to the Sylphs to stand down but stay vigilant.

Last edited:
Carrow watched Jackie with gathering fear and dread. What was wrong with her? She thought to herself.

"Jackie?what is the matter?"morgana said fearfully.
Jackie still didnt reply.
~
Hope looked at heather and Millie.
~
Millie and heather wear whispering two each other.
~
"Jackie?talk to us"ginger said.
~
Caroline looked at carrow.

"Jackie?what is the matter?"morgana said fearfully.
Jackie still didnt reply.
~
Hope looked at heather and Millie.
~
Millie and heather wear whispering two each other.
~
"Jackie?talk to us"ginger said.
~
Caroline looked at carrow.

Carrow stood and took Ginger's and Caroline's hands, she then started scooting away from Jackie. She looked to Caroline with mounting fear. She didn't understand what was going to happen, but didn't want either of them to get hurt.

Carrow stood and took Ginger's and Caroline's hands, she then started scooting away from Jackie. She looked to Caroline with mounting fear. She didn't understand what was going to happen, but didn't want either of them to get hurt.

Caroline nodded.
~
"Thank you"ginger whispered.
~
Willow stepped back with jade and every one.
~
Jackie sat still.
~
Morgana sat with.
~
"Morgana!?get back her!"heater screamed.
~
"No"morgana said.

Back
Top Bottom