What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aeval /Ena looked to each wolf and smiled as she learned their names. She appreciated Skylar's role in the introductions.

Orson twirled at the prospect of all alone time. He took Kristen's hand and kissed it as they walked down the hallway. "That, my dear, is the only thing that gets me through the day." He thought to her mentally. They had made it to the living room in time to hear Jackie's words. He wasn't sure if they were using the void after what had happened or some other means of travel. But he was ready either way. Pariah wouldn't catch him unaware again.

Bertram nodded and leaned over to kiss Jackie tenderly. He spoke mentally, "Good luck, my darling. I'll see you on the other side."
~~~
Falkirk curved his lips at her statements. "Neither would be a hardship and greatly welcomed in deed." He replied through their bound. He looked to her with a twinkle in his amber eyes. "Perhaps I'll always leave my mind open to you. I like this intimacy of sharing more then words, but entire feelings and thoughts. "
~~~
Xavier sat up more fully and looked closely at Shaylee, then the others. "Fay? I'm Xavier a warlock. Markus's Pariah released me into this white vastness. I'd first thought she'd freed me, but soon realized I was trapped. Are you with King Racine?" He asked nervously.

Maxton gave the order to the Sylphs to stand down but stay vigilant.

Kristen smiled and twirled in his mind, kissing his hand before going over to ask Jackie if they needed the void or them to help.

Jackie looked out to the gathering then nodded. "If it is safe, we can use the void to hold everyone until this is finished, maybe even take everyone to Anne or Jason. They cannot see in right now, so it should be safe."
~~~
Starr smiled and kissed him happily. "I like this too." She said, wishing he could stay with her while they slept. She didn't know any reason they couldn't just be together since she didn't know social norms and they were affianced now.
~~
"No, we are a part of Queen Avalon's court." Shaylee said with a frown. She glanced to the others then back to Xavier. "We are going to Earth, we can take you out with us." She offered

Kristen smiled and twirled in his mind, kissing his hand before going over to ask Jackie if they needed the void or them to help.

Jackie looked out to the gathering then nodded. "If it is safe, we can use the void to hold everyone until this is finished, maybe even take everyone to Anne or Jason. They cannot see in right now, so it should be safe."
~~~
Starr smiled and kissed him happily. "I like this too." She said, wishing he could stay with her while they slept. She didn't know any reason they couldn't just be together since she didn't know social norms and they were affianced now.
~~
"No, we are a part of Queen Avalon's court." Shaylee said with a frown. She glanced to the others then back to Xavier. "We are going to Earth, we can take you out with us." She offered

Orson went and greeted the wolves he knew and nodded to the others, While Kristen spoke with Jackie.

Bertram came into the living room to offer his help with moving Aurora. Aeval looked to him curiously when he asked permission, but nodded slightly in agreement.

Cadeon snagged a throw from a chair for Bob. Hearing the conversation about the void. He didn't want the little guy getting scared by it.
~~~
Hearing her thoughts, he looked around casually, as he struggled with his own wants and desires. As opposed to strict court etiquettes. The rights, the wrongs, the possible consequences to the them both....but Star was right, they were intended and bounded now. It was that thought, that allowed him to open her door and step over the threshold while draw her inside. He looked lovingly at her and smiled shy to her, as he made his choice. He'd stay with his beloved and share her bed in sleep.
~~~
"Queen Avalon? Where is she? Can I meet her?" Xavier asked with interest.

Xatia stepped forward and looked Xavier over with a critical eye. She walked around him while doing this assignment. "It matters not to you where our queen is. Your fate is still yet uncertain, for you have lied to us. Pariah belongs to no one. She's far too power hungry to abide by that. Perhaps your a minion of hers, lying in wait for us to arrive." She scoffed at the magic welding human. She came to a stop beside Shaylee.

Xavier stood to his full hight insulted and glared at Xatia, "I know what I saw. She obeyed him repeatedly. The one time she didn't, she released me. She'd said something about teaching him a lesson." He explained with annoyance.

Navar stepped forward at Pariah's name. "Wait, who's Pariah?" He asked curiously.

Maxton closed his hand on Navar's shoulder and said simply, "Now is not the time for this. "

Last edited:
Carrow sighed softly in concern, as Heather tied Jackie up.
heather looked at her,"I know,but it's in my best interest right now"heather said.
~
Morgana came over to sit nest to carrow,"heather knows best,I trust her,she is a really good sister and wants to protect me,and every body else,to"she said.
~
Willow pricked her ears up in alarm.
~
Jade padded over to willow and whispered,"it's fine"
~
Willow laid down.

Last edited:
heather looked at her,"I know,but it's in my best interest right now"heather said.
~
Morgana came over to sit nest to carrow,"heather knows best,I trust her,she is a really good sister and wants to protect me,and every body else,to"she said.
~
Willow pricked her ears up in alarm.
~
Jade padded over to willow and whispered,"it's fine"
~
Willow laid down.

"Then I too will trust in her." Carrow said kindly.

Back
Top Bottom