Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Name: River
History: Mother and father were both captured by the humans
Personality: He is quite sheltered until you really get to know him, then he is really fun to be around.
Human Description: Dark brown hair with light green eyes, 6'4"
True Form: (An animal)
Picture/Description: (male wolf) Big, black/grey wolf
Username: hannahb00

(Welcome! :frow You don't have to be accepted anymore, you can just start. :) ) (Nice character! )

Last edited:
Ginger hugged her,"your ok.its fine.you are not stupid.do not even think that"she said soothingly.

Carrow nodded as she pulled back and looked at Ginger. She then wiped her eyes and composed herself. She finally took a deep breath and looked around embarrassed. Here she was 22 years old and crying in a child's arms. Shameful, for sure.

Carrow nodded as she pulled back and looked at Ginger. She then wiped her eyes and composed herself. She finally took a deep breath and looked around embarrassed. Here she was 22 years old and crying in a child's arms. Shameful, for sure.

"It's ok,carrow"she said,"it's ok.dont worry,you don't have to be embarrassed.im your friend"ginger comforted.
~
Jackie thrashed wildly,"keros my merena"she screamed.
~
Caroline ran past her to carrow and ginger,"ginger!carrow!are you two ok?"she asked worried.

"It's ok,carrow"she said,"it's ok.dont worry,you don't have to be embarrassed.im your friend"ginger comforted.
~
Jackie thrashed wildly,"keros my merena"she screamed.
~
Caroline ran past her to carrow and ginger,"ginger!carrow!are you two ok?"she asked worried.

Carrow smiled softly to Ginger and said, "You're pretty wise for your years, Ginger. Thank you again. " She looked over as Caroline came over. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks to you daughter. " She explained.

Carrow smiled softly to Ginger and said, "You're pretty wise for your years, Ginger. Thank you again. " She looked over as Caroline came over. "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks to you daughter. " She explained.

"I get it from Ella"she whispered and giggled.
~
Caroline smiled softly to ginger,"you wear very brave to have saved carrow"she said.

Orson went and greeted the wolves he knew and nodded to the others, While Kristen spoke with Jackie.

Bertram came into the living room to offer his help with moving Aurora. Aeval looked to him curiously when he asked permission, but nodded slightly in agreement.

Cadeon snagged a throw from a chair for Bob. Hearing the conversation about the void. He didn't want the little guy getting scared by it.
~~~
Hearing her thoughts, he looked around casually, as he struggled with his own wants and desires. As opposed to strict court etiquettes. The rights, the wrongs, the possible consequences to the them both....but Star was right, they were intended and bounded now. It was that thought, that allowed him to open her door and step over the threshold while draw her inside. He looked lovingly at her and smiled shy to her, as he made his choice. He'd stay with his beloved and share her bed in sleep.
~~~
"Queen Avalon? Where is she? Can I meet her?" Xavier asked with interest.

Xatia stepped forward and looked Xavier over with a critical eye. She walked around him while doing this assignment. "It matters not to you where our queen is. Your fate is still yet uncertain, for you have lied to us. Pariah belongs to no one. She's far too power hungry to abide by that. Perhaps your a minion of hers, lying in wait for us to arrive." She scoffed at the magic welding human. She came to a stop beside Shaylee.

Xavier stood to his full hight insulted and glared at Xatia, "I know what I saw. She obeyed him repeatedly. The one time she didn't, she released me. She'd said something about teaching him a lesson." He explained with annoyance.

Navar stepped forward at Pariah's name. "Wait, who's Pariah?" He asked curiously.

Maxton closed his hand on Navar's shoulder and said simply, "Now is not the time for this. "

The wolves greeted Orson then looked to Jackie when she spoke to all of them, nodding and agreeing with her.

Kristen looked to Orson, having left their link open the whole time. "Shall we check if it is ok to move everyone to the void?" She asked softly.

Ember smiled at Cadeon, glad for his thoughtfulness in keeping the baby phoenix warm and safe even if it shouldn't take very long.
~~~
Starr was glad to have him stay with her, closing the door then using the spell he had taught her to change into comfortable bedclothes. She went to lay down, waiting for him to join her so they could fall asleep in eachothers arms. She wanted his warmth and to listen to his heartbeat during the night.
~~
"Well that certainly sounds like her." Shaylee said quietly, looking to the others again. "Never was one to have her goals thwarted even by her minions. "

Kellan sighed and shook his head. "We have a goal, we came to the Earth realm for one purpose. If we come across that one, we can banish her again.

The wolves greeted Orson then looked to Jackie when she spoke to all of them, nodding and agreeing with her.

Kristen looked to Orson, having left their link open the whole time. "Shall we check if it is ok to move everyone to the void?" She asked softly.

Ember smiled at Cadeon, glad for his thoughtfulness in keeping the baby phoenix warm and safe even if it shouldn't take very long.
~~~
Starr was glad to have him stay with her, closing the door then using the spell he had taught her to change into comfortable bedclothes. She went to lay down, waiting for him to join her so they could fall asleep in eachothers arms. She wanted his warmth and to listen to his heartbeat during the night.
~~
"Well that certainly sounds like her." Shaylee said quietly, looking to the others again. "Never was one to have her goals thwarted even by her minions. "

Kellan sighed and shook his head. "We have a goal, we came to the Earth realm for one purpose. If we come across that one, we can banish her again.

Orson went to Kristen and nodded at her mental question. "Yes, my heart. But this time, I'll be the one to give her a surprise. That is, if she's still lurking inside there." He thought to her as he lead the way out the front door. He almost immediately started calling forth a power orb. Once he was done, he nodded to Kristen to open the portal. That way he'd be ready for an attack and strike first.
~
Jaxon, Garth and Aeval flocked to the window, in order to watch the two of them work together as a team. Aeval gasped at the swirling blue ball in Orson's hand.
~~~
Falkirk followed Star's lead, he changed into a simple tunic and pants. He moved to one side of the bed and pulled back the covers enough to slip beneath. He smiled softly to her as she scooted over closer to her and laid back against the pillows. After a hesitation of awkwardness, he gently searched her thoughts to see how she wanted him to hold her while she slept. He then held her lovingly as he kissed her tenderly before closing his eyes. "Until tomorrow, my beloved mate." He replied softly.
~~~
Xatia chuckled lightly at Shaylee's statement. As did a few of the others. "Oh, how right you are about that." She agreed.

Navar now understood why so many. He nodded understanding at Kellan's admission. "Thank you for sharing this with me. I know you didn't have to." He said as he looked to Maxton as he withdrew his hand and walked over to stand in front of Xavier.

"I would caution you against attempting to attack us. I assure you, you will greatly regret it." Maxton explained simply to Xavier. He noted his look of wonderment. They hadn't bothered with their glamours yet, so he saw him in his fey glory. Certain fey, had to isimulate to look mortal with glamours.

Xavier nodded quietly as he took in Maxton's strange, yet ferocious features.

Maxton didn't much like the bold scrutiny, so he turned and walked away, "Good, I'm glad we have an accord." He said flatly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom