Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(I think this may have been missed :))
(and you would be right. Sorry. :) )

"Yes.but, they are much stronger then us.and I'm worried about Jackie"morgana said quietly.

Carrow looked to Jackie with equal concern. "Yes, as am I. I wish I could help her. But I don't understand what is happening to her." She said sadly.

Orson raised his head and looked to Jackie and nodded. Before he shifted back to his human form. "Yes, but I'm glad to see you, though. " He said softly, as he looked back at the group.

Xatia looked to Ember's beautiful phoenix form as she landed close by. She whispered in fey as she marveled at the brilliance of her feathers.

Bertram settled down a bit, but continued to watch the manticore with speculation. When Shaylee questioned them, he didn't acknowledge her.

Maxton was equally curious. But looked to the woman they deferred to. She had to be their leader. He watched her expectantly.

Navar remained silent and watched the group intently.

"We are friends of the Guardians of Moonhaven." Jackie said, looking at the fey again. "Who are you?" She had to ask.

Shaylee couldn't pick which one to look at, this was too amazing. "The Guardians? They are still alive?"

"Likely not the ones you knew, they just got a new alpha." Ember said then shifted and looked at the fey before bowing her head "You are new to Earth in this era,"

Islanzadi walked in the forest, enjoying the nice weather. The rain was wonderful to her since that meant that the plants would continue to thrive and be plentiful.
Sitting under a large tree, Islanzadi pulled a piece of old paper and a pencil from her small leather bag and started drawing a detailed picture of a crane, muttering something inaudible and making the rain around her stop in midair so the paper wouldn't get wet.

"We are friends of the Guardians of Moonhaven." Jackie said, looking at the fey again. "Who are you?" She had to ask.

Shaylee couldn't pick which one to look at, this was too amazing. "The Guardians? They are still alive?"

"Likely not the ones you knew, they just got a new alpha." Ember said then shifted and looked at the fey before bowing her head "You are new to Earth in this era,"

Xatia looked to Xavier and spelled him with restraints and a gag, before putting away her dagger and walking over to Ember. She smiled as she bowed gracefully before her. "I am called, Xatia. It is an honor to meet a blue phoenix." She said softly as she straightened.

Maxton held up his hands midway to show he had no weapons, as he walked slowly over to Jackie. He'd told the Sylphs to stay where they were. He didn't want them to become threatened again. He stopped about an arms length from Jackie. He awkwardly offered his hand, as was the earth custom. "I am called Maxton. The manticore guarding Navar, is Kallen and the lovely Shaylee to my right. The Sylphs behind me, starting on the left are Jaeger, Cicero and Kash. We would like to gift you with this warlock, since you have grievances against him." He replied politely.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom