• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
~~~
Fay heard her name, appearing after a little while and looking around "Hello again"
Asclepius started back a moment, jumping at her sudden appearance even though he knew she would be arriving in that way. He cleared his throat and pretended like his being startled never happened.
" Welcome, Goddess Fay!"

Asclepius started back a moment, jumping at her sudden appearance even though he knew she would be arriving in that way. He cleared his throat and pretended like his being startled never happened.
" Welcome, Goddess Fay!"
Fey chuckled and dipped her head "Just Fey is fine when I am here." She said gently. "What can I help with?"

Fey chuckled and dipped her head "Just Fey is fine when I am here." She said gently. "What can I help with?"
Blushing and lowering his eyes, Asclepius looked sidelong at Xatia before awkwardly staring at Fey's feet. "Well, uh, the dragon Phoebe, you took her away somewhere, and I know that I should visit her and see how she's getting on, wherever she is, but..." He squirmed a little before venturing to look into Fey's face. "I don't know where she is. Can you help me?"
Asclepius felt uncomfortable asking most people for help. He liked being the guy people came to to get help from, not the other way around. His eyes darted back to her feet as he fidgeted apprehensively.

Blushing and lowering his eyes, Asclepius looked sidelong at Xatia before awkwardly staring at Fey's feet. "Well, uh, the dragon Phoebe, you took her away somewhere, and I know that I should visit her and see how she's getting on, wherever she is, but..." He squirmed a little before venturing to look into Fey's face. "I don't know where she is. Can you help me?"
Asclepius felt uncomfortable asking most people for help. He liked being the guy people came to to get help from, not the other way around. His eyes darted back to her feet as he fidgeted apprehensively.
Fey chuckled softly and nodded. "She is expecting you to come see her." She said then dipped her head. "If you will shift I can take you close to the island so you can see where you are before landing and talking to her."

Fey chuckled softly and nodded. "She is expecting you to come see her." She said then dipped her head. "If you will shift I can take you close to the island so you can see where you are before landing and talking to her."
Asclepius turned quite red from ear to ear, mumbling an affirmative "ok" almost under his breath. She was expecting him to visit. What would he say to her? Was she still angry with him? Who was the sire if these eggs? These were the awkward situations he usually just slipped away from. He felt a lump in his throat. Asclepius knew he had no reason to feel tied to her, they weren't his wyrmlings, and yet, he still had a sense of guilt that he couldn't shake.
Inhaling sharply through his nose, Asclepius let his breath out in a sigh, trying to get his act together. "Alright, I'm going to move over there a ways so I don't smoosh anyone when I take my natural shape."
So saying, he strode to the meadow clearing, and took on his immense gleaming form, his scales like molten gold studded with countless faintly glowing gemstones, his thick whiskers cascading like a beard. He flattened his sail-like wings against his sides and down his tail, looking over to the others with mixed emotions.

"Anyone who is riding, let's go." Fey smiled at seeing his golden form before shifting to her fire horse form then looking to the others, ready to go when they were.

Last edited:
(It's fine. My life has been ground in reality here lately. Never apologize for living it. :hugs )
" Come now, don't look at me that way. It's not a widely accepted title anymore, especially in these Christian times. Lord refers to a far different God." He explained simply. He looked to Slygotha and added, " Your plan is most logical and has less chance of drawing undue attention. Now, shall we? " Anubis asked before shifting into his dog form. (Great Dane sized for size reference.)
"Indeed. Let us go," Slygotha agreed, slipping silently into the water. Nidhogg had watched, understanding perhaps half the words spoken between the two. She slipped in behind her mother, determined not to be left behind. A fish, startled from Slygotha's advance, darted across Nidhogg's path and she was able to nab a fast meal as they floated lazily downstream.

Phoebe shifted her position slightly as she curled protectively about several crystalline shelled eggs. All of them had within their light amber colored translucent shapes a tiny blue flame, representing each little embryo, pushing against the molten yolk sack like a little blue ember. Each little embryo threw out occasional sparks that danced outward with static electricity, the fingers of lightning caressing their shells. Phoebe was experiencing a major surge in hormones as her instincts shifted from nest seeking/building to brooding. Enjoying the stifling heat of the volcano, Phoebe breathed in the scent of molten rock and ash, the cauldron's glow illuminating the ceiling eerily. She closed her eyes, seeking to hone her senses in defense of her brood. She sought to feel the vibration of a sea bird landing on it's cliffside nest. She sought to hear the ocean pound against the black sandy shore. She wished to learn the rythm of this particular speck in the sea, so she could better defend herself and her progeny.

Back
Top Bottom