*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie smiled back. "The burger? If so, thanks." Mixie said nicely.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark chuckled and sat up, moving to put his back to the wall, "Nope, just resting"

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded then frowned "What, you made it?" She asked then looked to Jason and punched his arm lightly "You didn't tell me"

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie laughed, "yeah, I made it." She said.

5. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Jenna heard the pounding and said "Oh my gosh there is someone on there! How should I get in! Is there any way?"Jenna screamed to the other side.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  6. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Alex looked around worried as Jenna spoke to someone.

7. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    I gt to gallop sorry!)

8. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine rolled over onto his raven back and kicked his feet playfully. He made a soft sound as he did so.
    ~~
    Carrow looked up at Buchanan and asked "What is it Buchanan? What were you going to say? Please tell me."
    ~~
    Keira grinned at Sonora. That was the very spot she had her eye on. "That will be perfect." She said pleased.
    ~~
    Navar saw the doors open and out came Markus and four other men. The smug grin on Markus's face set everything in Navar on edge. Navar looked over at Amar and said, "Wait here a moment, I'll be right back." The then stepped out and locked the door with the key remote. As he walked over to Markus, the men around him, pulled out their weapons and pointed them at Navar. Navar froze in his tracks.

Markus walked over to Navar and said, "Wow, your good and fast! We have been after her for months and here it only took you days. What does she look like as a human? Does she look like a nag, I wonder? Why did you lock the doors, Navar? Your not thinking of doing something stupid are you?"

Navar looked back at him defiantly. "No, I wouldn't dream of it. I locked the doors to keep her from hurting herself more. See, she has hurt her hand and it won't heal without the bones being set. She is in a lot of pain. Plus, she spooks easily. So I'd recommend patients with her and understanding. She is not just a white mare, she is in fact a unicorn." He explained to Markus.

Markus looked at Navar unbelieving. "Give me the keys, Navar. I must see her for myself. " He held out his hand with the demand.

Navar shook his head, "No, it is best if I get her out of the car.for she has come to trust me." He stated simply.

Markus barely contained his anger, "Then get her!" He barked at Navar.

Unfazed by the order, Navar walked to the passenger side door and unlocked the doors. He then opened it and reached up to help her down.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked back to Mixie and smiled "It was very good, thank you Mixie"

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "You're welcome." Mixie said and smiled.
    ---
    Mika was very close to giving up on finding his mate, he wondered if she was in the lab and maybe he should look there, but this was a big city, so he still felt like she was in the city somewhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by