What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"You're welcome." Mixie said and smiled.
---
Mika was very close to giving up on finding his mate, he wondered if she was in the lab and maybe he should look there, but this was a big city, so he still felt like she was in the city somewhere.
"When are we supposed to see this first place?" Jason asked and looked to Mixie again

~~Normal Human~~

Name: Markus
History: to be rp.
Personality: Self-righteous, compulsive, dedicated, incisive, determined and self-effacing.
Picture/Description:

He is muscular. He has black hair and deep midnight blue eyes.
Username: NickyKnack

(Figured I'd make him official now. :p )

Last edited:
She snickered, "Morning."
He thought for a moment, "A dark brown ferret, she lives just outside the city."
(I'll make a form.)
~
"Neat." He nodded, "Yep."
Astrid shifted and, taking the flowers in her hand, smiled at Raine. "Thank you!"
~
He smiled at her words then gently pulled back. "What if..." He then shook his head. "Nevermind."
~
"How bout over their?" She said smiling at an open seat.
~
Amar didn't understand. She thought that he had brought her to a hospital, so she assumed that for some reason he didn't want to take her there. Perhaps he was afraid they would find out she was a shifter. "It's ok," she said gently, placing her good hand over his. "I'll be fine."
(Hmm. Markus...)
(Need someone to play with?)

"Well, I kinda need a picture. Brown ferrets are common, some normal ferret could've escaped a pet store and gone to the woods. At least give me a detailed description." She said.
---
"So, why aren't you with your group?" She asked him

The guard reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture that he handed to her:

~
Diaval was a little shocked at the question, he hadn't thought about the other bats in a long time. "Our cave was disturbed by humans. The bats left to find a safer place to live but I stayed in the forest and found a hallow tree to live in."

The guard reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture that he handed to her:

~
Diaval was a little shocked at the question, he hadn't thought about the other bats in a long time. "Our cave was disturbed by humans. The bats left to find a safer place to live but I stayed in the forest and found a hallow tree to live in."

"Okay, gender? Age? Do you guys know much of anything about this ferret?"
---
"How I ended up alone is kinda the same. My group was moving to a new cave when I was young but I got lost. I'm sure they're fine, though, so I don't worry about them much." Gold said

"I thought you were sleeping!" She smiled playfully.

Mark chuckled and sat up, moving to put his back to the wall, "Nope, just resting" 
"Uh," She said with a sly smile.
Jenna heard the pounding and said "Oh my gosh there is someone on there! How should I get in! Is there any way?"Jenna screamed to the other side.
Alex looked around worried as Jenna spoke to someone.
The girl moved towards the sound of the unfamiliar voice. "Hello? I've been locked in a cell and can't get out." Lowering her voice she continued, "You must enter the police station and let me out."
She snickered, "Morning."
He thought for a moment, "A dark brown ferret, she lives just outside the city."
(I'll make a form.)
~
"Neat." He nodded, "Yep."
Astrid shifted and, taking the flowers in her hand, smiled at Raine. "Thank you!"
~
He smiled at her words then gently pulled back. "What if..." He then shook his head. "Nevermind."
~
"How bout over their?" She said smiling at an open seat.
~
Amar didn't understand. She thought that he had brought her to a hospital, so she assumed that for some reason he didn't want to take her there. Perhaps he was afraid they would find out she was a shifter. "It's ok," she said gently, placing her good hand over his. "I'll be fine."
(Hmm. Markus...)
(Need someone to play with?)

Raine rolled over onto his raven back and kicked his feet playfully. He made a soft sound as he did so.
~~
Carrow looked up at Buchanan and asked "What is it Buchanan? What were you going to say? Please tell me."
~~
Keira grinned at Sonora. That was the very spot she had her eye on. "That will be perfect." She said pleased.
~~
Navar saw the doors open and out came Markus and four other men. The smug grin on Markus's face set everything in Navar on edge. Navar looked over at Amar and said, "Wait here a moment, I'll be right back." The then stepped out and locked the door with the key remote. As he walked over to Markus, the men around him, pulled out their weapons and pointed them at Navar. Navar froze in his tracks.

Markus walked over to Navar and said, "Wow, your good and fast! We have been after her for months and here it only took you days. What does she look like as a human? Does she look like a nag, I wonder? Why did you lock the doors, Navar? Your not thinking of doing something stupid are you?"

Navar looked back at him defiantly. "No, I wouldn't dream of it. I locked the doors to keep her from hurting herself more. See, she has hurt her hand and it won't heal without the bones being set. She is in a lot of pain. Plus, she spooks easily. So I'd recommend patients with her and understanding. She is not just a white mare, she is in fact a unicorn." He explained to Markus.

Markus looked at Navar unbelieving. "Give me the keys, Navar. I must see her for myself. " He held out his hand with the demand.

Navar shook his head, "No, it is best if I get her out of the car.for she has come to trust me." He stated simply.

Markus barely contained his anger, "Then get her!" He barked at Navar.

Unfazed by the order, Navar walked to the passenger side door and unlocked the doors. He then opened it and reached up to help her down.

Astrid giggled and watched him with curiosity.
~
Buchanan sighed, but continued. "What if we adopted the girl? She could be like a.. a... our daughter." He looked up at her to watch her response.
~
Sonora helped her carry the food to their table, which was just out of sight of the window so that anyone passing by wouldn't see them.
~
"Ok," She smiled comfortingly as she patiently waited. Her heart raced at the sight of the men pointing their weapons at Navar. She tried the door but it wouldn't budge. She wanted so badly to run to him and talk them men out of whatever they had planned to do to him. Breathing deeply she tried to calm, but couldn't help sigh relief when they let Navar come back to her. "I'm so glad you're ok, I thought they might hurt you." Her voice was soft as she gave him a quick hug. Nothing made sense to her, but she thought that humans were all dangerous. Still she thought he had taken her to a hospital, not even suspecting in the least bit that he had brought her into a trap.

~~Normal Human~~

Name: Markus
History: to be rp.
Personality: Self-righteous, compulsive, dedicated, incisive, determined and self-effacing.
Picture/Description:

He is muscular. He has black hair and deep midnight blue eyes.
Username: NickyKnack

(Figured I'd make him official now. :p )
(Accepted! I like him ;) )

~

"Okay, gender? Age? Do you guys know much of anything about this ferret?"
---
"How I ended up alone is kinda the same. My group was moving to a new cave when I was young but I got lost. I'm sure they're fine, though, so I don't worry about them much." Gold said

"It's a female girl who is tall and lanky with dark hair and eyes. She's looks about 15 years old is spunky, and outgoing. There our several freckles around her nose like holes for whiskers."
~
Diaval smiled, happy to have someone who understood.

"It's a female girl who is tall and lanky with dark hair and eyes. She's looks about 15 years old is spunky, and outgoing. There our several freckles around her nose like holes for whiskers."
~

"Okay." Ember tucked in her wings, but you could still obviously see that she had wings since there were two big holes in her shirt. She walked out, deciding to go the long way to avoid people.
---
"At least at night bats swarm, so I can still interact with bats, but not the ones I knew as a baby." Gold said, looking om the bright side

Last edited:
~

"Okay." Ember tucked in her wings, but you could still obviously see that she had wings since there were two big holes in her shirt. She walked out, deciding to go the long way to avoid people.
---
"At least at night bats swarm, so I can still interact with bats, but not the ones I knew as a baby." Gold said, looking om the bright side

The guards watched her leave.
~
"Yeah" He replied, even though he didn't get to see other bats.

Back
Top Bottom