*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor grew serious and shook his head, no. "I was about seven when my parents were killed. After that, I came to the city to live. Mainly to hide from the poachers that killed my parents for their fur. Let me tell you, you can meet a lot of things in the city, but up till now, it wasn't shifters." He said softly.

2. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn looked at him sadly, she didn't say anything.

3. NickyKnack

Sandor shrugged indifferently, "We came to have fun, not to hear my woeful life story. " He said in an attempt at humor.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Joyau had woken up again, it was time to go to work again. Joyau was lucky that no one thought she was a shifter, she didn't have a normal attitude. She was very happy and peppy, never really seemed tired, and would work a ton without one complaint. Being with people just made her feel at home again, so there wasn't much that could dim her happiness.
    ---
    Claire woke up and shook the dirt off of her. She left the woods, shifting first, and entered the city.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Mark looked to her and grinned. "What?"

Jason smiled and nodded then went to the door to hold it for the girls.

6. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval sat at the table in his spot.
    “That’s for sure!” She rolled around in the dirt laughing. Sitting she giggled as she felt her hair, it stood far from her head and covered in dirt.
    ~
    The fawn looked at them slowly. “I’m Liana,” She said softly. Buchanan smiled at Carrow.
    ~
    Sonora took a sip of her coffee, and she began to choke on the hot liquid.
    ~
    “Amar” She replied. in a beautiful sing-song voice. “And your’s?”
    "Well.. You weren't." She smirked.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "I wasn't what?" Mark asked, wondering what she meant.

8. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    "Ok." Autumn turned,they were ten feet behind the next person, and she quickly moved up.

9. NickyKnack

Raine giggled softly at her. "There is is, my natural beauty, just the way I like her. In her element. " He said as he sat up and threw a handful of clovers at her. He then smirked mischievously. "Now your hairdo is perfect." He finished.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled up at Buchanan. Then looked back at Liana. "What a beautiful name you have. I heated you up some milk, are you by chance hungry? " She gently asked.
    ~~
    Keira glanced over at Sonora alarmed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have warned you that was hot." She explained sheepishly.
    ~~
    Navar watched Markus's strange behavior. What was he playing at. But then he looked to the four guards and noticed that they too, were transfixed upon Amar. Navar looked back at Amar, confused.

Markus smiled at the sweet sound of her voice. "What a magnificent name. My is Markus, it's quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Now if you will come with me, we'll see into getting your hand fixed. We have the finest surgeons here." He said as he walked up to her and extended his arm to help her walk.

Navar just watched all of this stunned. This was not the Markus he had ever known, definitely not the man only a few minutes ago. What was wrong here?

10. NickyKnack

Sandor glanced around at all the families. A few children had their faces painted like animals. He chuckled softly at that. He moved up in line, to stand next to Autumn.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by