What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"If you don't want to, then we can do something else." Autumn said sweetly.

Sandor shrugged indifferently and said, "Just as long as you're doing it because you want to. Not because you think I want you to do it." He paused and ran that back though his mind to make sure he had said it right. "Man, don't try to say that fast, you could loose a tounge." He then smiled proudly at her.

Sandor shrugged indifferently and said, "Just as long as you're doing it because you want to. Not because you think I want you to do it." He paused and ran that back though his mind to make sure he had said it right. "Man, don't try to say that fast, you could loose a tounge." He then smiled proudly at her.

Autumn looked at him confused, but didn't question it. She turned back, there was 6 people in front of them.

Autumn looked at him confused, but didn't question it. She turned back, there was 6 people in front of them.

"Sandor!!" Sandor looked up, as someone called his name. He searched the crowd until he found the owner of the feminine voice. He smiled nicely at her. " Hey, funny seeing you hear. Are you having a good time? " at her nod he said, "That's good! So how did your muffins turn out?" She smiled nicely and said, " A little dry, but good. Thanks for the cup of sugar! I know I promised you some, I just haven't had time to bring them up." Sandor nodded then said, "Oh, That's alright, I understand. Hey, you want to meet my sister, Autumn? Autumn this is Ashley. She's the landlords daughter." She looked at Autumn and said "Oh, Yes, you told my dad about her. Hi! Nice to finally meet you! Well, I've got to meet a friend, I just saw you and thought I'd say hi. Okay, Bye! Really nice meeting you Autumn." Sandor smiled and nodded at her.
(Didn't know what to say. :idunno )

"Sandor!!" Sandor looked up, as someone called his name. He searched the crowd until he found the owner of the feminine voice. He smiled nicely at her. " Hey, funny seeing you hear. Are you having a good time? " at her nod he said, "That's good! So how did your muffins turn out?" She smiled nicely and said, " A little dry, but good. Thanks for the cup of sugar! I know I promised you some, I just haven't had time to bring them up." Sandor nodded then said, "Oh, That's alright, I understand. Hey, you want to meet my sister, Autumn? Autumn this is Ashley. She's the landlords daughter." She looked at Autumn and said "Oh, Yes, you told my dad about her. Hi! Nice to finally meet you! Well, I've got to meet a friend, I just saw you and thought I'd say hi. Okay, Bye! Really nice meeting you Autumn." Sandor smiled and nodded at her.
(Didn't know what to say. :idunno )
Autumn was hurt. Sister? Is that what he thought if her as? She quickly covered it up before he turned back. "Bye. Nice to meet you." Did he like this girl?

Autumn was hurt. Sister? Is that what he thought if her as? She quickly covered it up before he turned back. "Bye. Nice to meet you." Did he like this girl?

( :lau That was what he had told the landlord to get the extra key. Remember, that his sister was staying with him. :) Jealous much? )

Sandor looked back at Autumn and said, "Sweet girl, but a terrible cook." He then made a face.

( :lau That was what he had told the landlord to get the extra key. Remember, that his sister was staying with him. :) Jealous much? )

Sandor looked back at Autumn and said, "Sweet girl, but a terrible cook." He then made a face.
Autumn stepped down into the car. "Ready?"

(sorry needed a reason for her to run)

Back
Top Bottom