*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    (is it a real octopus [​IMG])
    "What?" Autumn looked around.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( You know the ride with the eight arms. Sometimes called the spider. It spins around and the cars spin the other way. :idunno Sorry, thought it was a universal ride. )

"That ride over there." He pointed at it again.

3. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn looked up at the ride. "If you want?"

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( Do you want to time skip to after the festival? Or are you fine?)

"We could give it a try." He said.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Carly gave Ember the backpack, full of stuff. "If anyone, no matter who it is asks about me, say you don't know where I am and don't act like you know I'm a shifter, you understand? This is serious." Ember asked, "I understand, I won't tell them anything about it." Carly said. "Okay, good. I don't know how long I'll be gone, maybe weeks, maybe days, and I may never come back." Carly looked like she got jabbed in the stomach at those words. "But don't go in a panic. Bye." Ember walked out the door with the backpack and headed for the woods.
    ---
    The plates were already on the table, and the food sat on big plates. "Thank you." Gold told Mariam and Harold gratefully. "You're very welcome." Mariam said nicely. "Harold, you seem troubled, what's wrong?" Mariam asked, concerned. "I have to go back to the lab, I can't have those people suspecting me. I'll say something to make them trust me again, they won't remember the shooting, though. The medicine makes 'em forget what happened. But if they know I got you two out, we're all doomed." Harold didn't seem to feel better after saying that, he seemed more restless and worried.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie walked out, she was eager to look at the house, it made her excited to move.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason and Anna walked with her to see this place, both of them excited too

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Would the others be interested in looking at the place?" Mixie asked Jason.
    ---
    Joyau was working very hard, the cafe was flooding with people, so Joyau had no break or anything, for she was determined to work hard, which gave her more money so she'd be able to buy a house sooner and do fun things.

9. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason slowed in his walk then shook his head "We'll narrow it down to the best possibilities then get the others to help with a final decision later"

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded, "yeah, that sounds like the best idea." She said and continued to walk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by