*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I hope the apartment is as nice as it was in the pictures." Mixie said.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason smiled and nodded. He hoped so, but they would have to see

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They reached the apartment and the outside looked nice. Mixie opened the door for them to come in.

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine position himself in a glam posture. Like he had seen on the magazine covers. "Well, is it any better? I feel like a top model. Just call me woodland chic." He said with attitude.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled brightly at Liana. She then gracefully got up and held out her hand to lead her to the kitchen."That's our good girl" She said encouragingly As she looked up at Buchanan.
    ~~
    Keira smiled kindly at Sonora. She felt like it was meant to be that the met when they did. She was a strong believer in coincidence. Because the way they both met this morning, being hunted like they were, was nothing if not pure coincidence.
    ~~
    Navar watched her walk with Markus. Amar looked back at him, to see if he was coming. So Navar decided to start walking, a short distance behind them.

Markus looked down at Amar and smiled nicely at her. He pulled out his key to unlock the front door. As he unlocked it he held it wide open and said politely, "please, ladies first." He then waited for her to enter.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Someone please RP with either Claire or Joyau XD)

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor broke out laughing. "No, not even I will chance that one. Me and going in circles do not get along. Let's got to the beer gardens. They have a live bad there. Then we can get something to eat." He said pleasantly.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Joyau went back into the woods after a long day of work. She shifted into her chicken form and found a big, moss covered tree and perched in it happily.

8. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (Did you reply, cuz I think I missed it.)
    "Whatever," She sighed hopelessly.
    Diaval nodded, as if he understood but remained nervous.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Harold walked out the door and got into his car, driving away. Mariam started talking to break the silence, "so...is there anything that you two would like to do today?"

10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    “Something’s missing, though. What could it be?” She questioned, then, taking a glob of mud in her hand, she tossed it at Raine and pushed him into a puddle of rain water.
    ~
    Buchanan beamed at the little girl as she took Carrow’s hand and walked with her in small, careful steps.
    ~
    Sonora pulled her chair closer to a computer set on their table. Setting her table beside her she began to type on the keyboard, pausing every few minutes to think.
    ~
    Amar was glad to see that Navar was coming, she was afraid to be on her own although she didn’t think she had any reason to be afraid of Markus. “Thank you,” She said surprised and pleased at his gentlemanly act. After stepping through the doorway she waited for Markus.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by