*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason sighed a little and came back tot he main area "We would have to have two or three of these for the number of people we have now." He said and glanced around again.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine laughed aloud, as Astrid pushed him into the mud puddle. "Just what I needed, a mud mask. I read it really opens the pores. Who knew it was spa day. Thanks Astrid! " He said sweetly, just to mess with her.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled warmly at the sweet fawn. She made sure she didn't walk too fast. When they got to the kitchen, she picked up the mug of warm milk and headed to the dinning room. Carrow helped Liana up on one if the chairs at the table. She then sat down next to her. Carrow made sure to tested the temperature, before handing it to Liana.
    ~~
    Keira watched Sonora for a while, before her curiously got the best of her. She whispered, "What are you looking for? "
    ~~
    Markus nodded as he followed her in. "You are entirely welcome. Now if you'll come this way, the X-ray and other equipment is down this hallway."
    He then lead her down a long hallway. With a set if doors at the end. As they came to them, he also unlocked those doors, that lead to a large lab like room. True to his word, masive machine were throughout the room. They then walked over to a single door that lead to a private type hospital room, complete with bed, sink and a toilet. It had a large observation window that overlooked the whole hole lab. Markus then opened that door and once again held it open for her to preceeded him. "We'll just wait in here until the lab technicians can get an X-ray of your hand, it's more comfortable. Okay Amar?" He asked her nicely.

Navar walked steadily and silently behind them. He had noticed that Jenkins had joined the group of guards. as Navar look at him, Jenkins gave Navar a smug grin. Navar just glared back at him with hatred.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I thought Anna and you slept in a puppy pile, and there's one in the other room for me. Are there more roommates?" Mixie asked curiously.

4. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "The others at the hotel" Jason reminded her

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh. Well, I can sleep in parakeet form, there's a lock and window covers so no one sees, and then we can buy the other beds on Craig's list, it's like a online store, but the stuff isn't expensive. If you'd rather have me not taking the risk of being in parakeet form, I can sleep on the couch or floor." She said.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason walked over and put his hand on her shoulder "Easy, like we said, we'll look around some more, then decide on a final one with everyone"

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie nodded, "So, who is staying with us? I don't mind at all, but I'm curious to know." Jason nor Anna had told them who was staying with them.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason started listing the names of the others (I know there's like 8 or 10, but can't think of them all right now. Cadeaon, Nashton, the two girls with Cadeaon. Nashton's sister...shrugs, that's already 8 people, Angela since she has no where else to go, 9)

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Wow. That's a lot of people...how many are small animals? Some may be fine with sleeping in animal form, but 9 beds is a lot, and my job doesn't pay THAT well." Mixie said calmly.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason chuckled and shook his head "That's why finding enough rooms is part of this. Come, let's go see what else is available right now"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by