*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval shrugged, and turned to look at Gold questioningly.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Gold thought for a moment, then looked at her torn up clothes. "Um, I guess we could get some new clothes?" She said, "yeah, that would be a good idea." Mariam said. "Well, then we'll do that, and I'll have to run a few errands while we're at it."

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Ember was now in the woods. She turned into her eagle/horse form and began looking closely for any signs of movement.

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason went in first, followed by Anna as they looked around the place

(Huh? I did her opening, I haven't seen any reply to that yet)

Mark chuckled and tapped her nose gently "Got you"

5. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Jenna rushed the side of the wall until she found the police station. Jenna made her way in with Alex. A line of exposed cages went for down with a few buildings here and there ( this can be changed). Jenna saw the women that was yelling. Jenna transformed right In front of her face. Then Jenna rammed the cage. Jenna was abnormally large for a grizzly, and compared to Alex she looked even bigger. Alex transformed too and his black(malenistic- I can't spell that XD) fur glistened in the sun as they both took turns to ram the cage.

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    A man sat behind a counter. "Hello, looking for a apartment?" He asked, Mixie nodded and walked over to the desk. "Name?" "Mixie Eliot." Mixie just made the name up when she called the other day. "Room 19? Here's the key." Mixie took it and thanked him. "The apartment manager will be there in a moment." He said. "Well, let's go check it out." Mixie said, walking back over to Jason and Anna.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason and Anna nodded and followed her to look at the apartment.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    They entered a elevator and then exited, walking into a red hallway with lots of doors. One had 19 in gold letters and Mixie used the key on that door. It opened up into a medium sized room with black walls and white carpet. "So, this is the living room, I think." Mixie said, walking around.

9. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason nodded and followed her in then looked around the living room, going to loo into the other rooms also

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    There were two bedrooms, both painted and carpeted the same way as the living room. They had normal sized beds and one window on the left side of the bed. (Apartments do come with furniture, right?:p)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by