*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    67.2%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Claire enjoyed her job, there was music, the people were nice, and she was paid well. This kept her mind from worrying about being caught, and kept her happy.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason smiled and nodded then grinned at her "Hey, you got into the leadership group here" He joked with ehr

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    She chuckled and smiled at him. "I've been meaning to ask you something, how did you end up here, just you two? I thought wolves were pack animals." Mixie asked them.

4. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Sleeping!" She said rolling her eyes.
    She looked at him with a finger on her chin as she studied him. "Thank you. But I must be honest, your's is not." She then plucked a clomp of grass from the dirt and threw it at him.
    ~
    "Yes,' She said slowly nodding her hand, She hesitantly walked to Carrow and looked up at her with big blue eyes.
    ~
    Sonora gulped down the coffee and took a huge sip of cold water. Waving her hand she replied, "It's alright, I should have been more careful."
    ~
    She took is hand with a sweet smile. "Alright, Markus." She said, deciding to trust him if Navar had. Glancing behind her she checked to see if Navar was coming.

5. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Diaval became fidgety at his words, and looked at the couple with unease.

6. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason smiled and shrugged "When a pack gets too big, the young leave to form their own packs"

"Yeah, I know" Mark said and grinned.

(Star?)

7. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    (whatever works with you)
    "O-ok." She said nervously.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I should've never been so naive, I believed that normal animals could be dangerous. None of you worry, I'll fix my mistake, and they'll have to get you back and lock you in that prison over my dead body." Harold was very stressed at the moment. The phone started ringing and Harold got up to answer, and it wasn't good news. "I have to go, someone robbed a store." He went to change into his uniform.
    "Don't worry, he only acts this way when he's stressed. He'll be fine soon." Mariam said. She also was a little worried.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Really? Well, you make a good pack leader." Mixie said nicely and smiled.

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason smiled at her "Thank you" He said then looked ahead to the apartment they were going to see that day

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by