What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Claire enjoyed her job, there was music, the people were nice, and she was paid well. This kept her mind from worrying about being caught, and kept her happy.

Jason smiled and nodded then grinned at her "Hey, you got into the leadership group here" He joked with ehr

She chuckled and smiled at him. "I've been meaning to ask you something, how did you end up here, just you two? I thought wolves were pack animals." Mixie asked them.

Diaval sat at the table in his spot.

“That’s for sure!” She rolled around in the dirt laughing. Sitting she giggled as she felt her hair, it stood far from her head and covered in dirt.

~

The fawn looked at them slowly. “I’m Liana,” She said softly. Buchanan smiled at Carrow.

~

Sonora took a sip of her coffee, and she began to choke on the hot liquid.

~

“Amar” She replied. in a beautiful sing-song voice. “And your’s?”

"Well.. You weren't." She smirked.

"I wasn't what?" Mark asked, wondering what she meant. 
"Sleeping!" She said rolling her eyes.
“That’s for sure!” She rolled around in the dirt laughing. Sitting she giggled as she felt her hair, it stood far from her head and covered in dirt.
~
The fawn looked at them slowly. “I’m Liana,” She said softly. Buchanan smiled at Carrow.
~
~

Raine giggled softly at her. "There is is, my natural beauty, just the way I like her. In her element. " He said as he sat up and threw a handful of clovers at her. He then smirked mischievously. "Now your hairdo is perfect." He finished.
~~
Carrow smiled up at Buchanan. Then looked back at Liana. "What a beautiful name you have. I heated you up some milk, are you by chance hungry? " She gently asked.
~~
Keira glanced over at Sonora alarmed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have warned you that was hot." She explained sheepishly.
~~
Navar watched Markus's strange behavior. What was he playing at. But then he looked to the four guards and noticed that they too, were transfixed upon Amar. Navar looked back at Amar, confused.

Markus smiled at the sweet sound of her voice. "What a magnificent name. My is Markus, it's quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Now if you will come with me, we'll see into getting your hand fixed. We have the finest surgeons here." He said as he walked up to her and extended his arm to help her walk.

Navar just watched all of this stunned. This was not the Markus he had ever known, definitely not the man only a few minutes ago. What was wrong here?

She looked at him with a finger on her chin as she studied him. "Thank you. But I must be honest, your's is not." She then plucked a clomp of grass from the dirt and threw it at him.
~
"Yes,' She said slowly nodding her hand, She hesitantly walked to Carrow and looked up at her with big blue eyes.
~
Sonora gulped down the coffee and took a huge sip of cold water. Waving her hand she replied, "It's alright, I should have been more careful."
~
She took is hand with a sweet smile. "Alright, Markus." She said, deciding to trust him if Navar had. Glancing behind her she checked to see if Navar was coming.

~
~
~

Carly gave Ember the backpack, full of stuff. "If anyone, no matter who it is asks about me, say you don't know where I am and don't act like you know I'm a shifter, you understand? This is serious." Ember asked, "I understand, I won't tell them anything about it." Carly said. "Okay, good. I don't know how long I'll be gone, maybe weeks, maybe days, and I may never come back." Carly looked like she got jabbed in the stomach at those words. "But don't go in a panic. Bye." Ember walked out the door with the backpack and headed for the woods.
---
The plates were already on the table, and the food sat on big plates. "Thank you." Gold told Mariam and Harold gratefully. "You're very welcome." Mariam said nicely. "Harold, you seem troubled, what's wrong?" Mariam asked, concerned. "I have to go back to the lab, I can't have those people suspecting me. I'll say something to make them trust me again, they won't remember the shooting, though. The medicine makes 'em forget what happened. But if they know I got you two out, we're all doomed." Harold didn't seem to feel better after saying that, he seemed more restless and worried.
Diaval became fidgety at his words, and looked at the couple with unease.

She chuckled and smiled at him. "I've been meaning to ask you something, how did you end up here, just you two? I thought wolves were pack animals." Mixie asked them.
Jason smiled and shrugged "When a pack gets too big, the young leave to form their own packs"

"Sleeping!" She said rolling her eyes.
She looked at him with a finger on her chin as she studied him. "Thank you. But I must be honest, your's is not." She then plucked a clomp of grass from the dirt and threw it at him.
~
"Yes,' She said slowly nodding her hand, She hesitantly walked to Carrow and looked up at her with big blue eyes.
~
Sonora gulped down the coffee and took a huge sip of cold water. Waving her hand she replied, "It's alright, I should have been more careful."
~
She took is hand with a sweet smile. "Alright, Markus." She said, deciding to trust him if Navar had. Glancing behind her she checked to see if Navar was coming.
"Yeah, I know" Mark said and grinned.

(Star?)

Diaval became fidgety at his words, and looked at the couple with unease.

"I should've never been so naive, I believed that normal animals could be dangerous. None of you worry, I'll fix my mistake, and they'll have to get you back and lock you in that prison over my dead body." Harold was very stressed at the moment. The phone started ringing and Harold got up to answer, and it wasn't good news. "I have to go, someone robbed a store." He went to change into his uniform.
"Don't worry, he only acts this way when he's stressed. He'll be fine soon." Mariam said. She also was a little worried.

Back
Top Bottom