*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Sandor beamed with the pride her faith in him generated. "Thank you, Autumn. That's nice of you to say." He said.

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once Mixie began singing, it made Claire wish she could sing well, that job looked so fun, but she knew it was hard to get.

3. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled graciously, as he said, "Then I shall like to meet him."

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Joyau's stomach was full of butterflies, today she'd get her paycheck and she could finally do things. She couldn't believe that she was getting somewhere in a city life.

5. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna nodded and turned away "Then come with me" She said and glanced to him then back to the aisle as she headed back to the computers where she had left Jason

6. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled, as she turned to walk ahead of him. He then followed her obediently.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once Mixie was done singing she collected the tips and went to the bar to meet the new worker.
    She sat down and Claire walked over to her, "You're a great singer." Claire said nicely, Mixie smiled. "Thank you.", "What would you like? Everything we have is on this menu." Claire said, handing Mixie a small menu. Mixie thanked her and looked at what they had.

8. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    (Hey chicky, I think you missed my post. The bear pair, I love saying that!, found her and are ramming the cage.) Jenna rammed one more time with all the might she had left and heard a crack. Two bars had snapped. Jenna pulled at them and bent the bottom two downwards. Alex's ears perked back , he said "Hurry some ones coming!" Jenna transformed back and Alex did also as Jenna reached her hand out to help the girl out. Jenna said "Oh I am Jenna and this is Alex, what's your name?" Jenna kept her hand outstretched just incase she needed it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "I think I'll just have some coffee." Mixie said, handing Claire the menu. Claire took it and went to make her the coffee. "So, are you new to the city?" Mixie asked Claire, "Yeah, well, kinda. I visited, but I never lived here." Claire replied. "I just moved here, too. You'll get used to it after a while, and it's fun." Mixie told her.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  10. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Astrid cound't remain made for to long she joined Raine and rolled around until she was covered in mud.
    ~
    "Yes, please," She replied softly with a gentle nod of her head.
    ~
    Sonora smirked, "I've been in the city long enough to know how to fake a identification.
    ~
    "What? No!" Amar screamed as she stood up and ran after Markus. As she reached the door and was slammed shut in her face, making her feel as if she had be slapped in the face. Just as she reached for the handle she heard the key click as it the locked the door. Her heart broke at the sound, at that moment that sound meant to her that her life had ended. Every chance she had at a normal life disappeared with that small sound. A stream of tears poured down her cheeks and, remembering the window, she turned to look out it. That very moment she saw Markus hand Navar an envelope full with money. Her heart beat slowed, and all the air surrounding her seamed to press against her until she could barely breath. Drained of all her strength she collapsed onto the floor faintly. As she bursted into her tears she managed to pull herself beneath the bed. She cried in the darkness, comforted a little by the likeness of her cave, but yet it made her long for the safety of her home more than anything in the whole world.
    (I'm going to be gone until Sunday, you can wan't for me if you want to, but if you decide to play Star with someone else I'll understand.)
    Skye gently poked him in the ribs with her elbow.
    Diaval sat down, and buckldd up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by