*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    "Talia," She said quickly as she pulled herself out. (Sorry)

2. Chicky Crazy

Chicky Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    (I will be gone until Sunday, so if anyone asks let them know. You can still play while I'm gone ;) )

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mariam started driving towards the city. After a few minutes they were in the city and you could see a small clothes store nearby. Mariam headed that direction.
    (Calum should see Mariam with them, that'd be interesting:p)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Vorsicht (German for Caution)
    History: She had a entire herd but they abandoned her as a filly because she was turning black and her horn was twisted, she wasn't a pure unicorn, she had evil in her, making her what is called a unicorn of the night. She has lived alone in the woods, looking more strange as she ages. She stays in the forest, for even her human form is too strange.
    Personality: nice, sneaky, quiet, giving, strong, not too forgiving, is very cautious about dangerous things.
    True Form: A large black horse with a shiny twisted horn over a foot long. She has blood red eyes and sharp teeth, and her neck is covered in black shiny feathers all the way down to her chest.
    Picture/Description: Very long black hair, pale skin, red eyes, sharpish teeth, tall, a feather covered neck and chest, beautiful.
    Username:ColorParakeet

5. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn followed Sandor towards a crowded circle filled with music and dancing.

6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Raine finally sobered after a while. "I think I'm going to take a swim in the steam. I'm not entirely sure I like the feel if this mud. Do you want to grace me with your presence, sweet wife?" He asked her with a loving look.
    ~~
    Carrow smiled warmly at Liana, as she picked up the mug and walked to the kitchen to get her some more. She checked to make sure it was still warm, which it was. She quietly walked back to the dinning room and set the ugly in front of Liana. "There you go sweetheart." Carrow said softly as she returned to her seat. Carrow smiled proudly at Buchanan, she still couldn’t believe he had proposed. She had convinced herself, she was unworthy of love, because of her defect. But he had proved her fears wrong.
    ~~
    Keira grinned at Sonora. "Now that's a clever thing to know. All the ones I've make, never stood up to the background check. Then I'd have to flee from the authorities. How do you make yours stand up to the check?." She asked very interested.
    ~~
    Markus waited patiently until they were out of the lab, before he turned to look at his beautiful prize. But she was nowhere to be seen. Panicked he looked closer, that's when he saw her feet sticking out from under the bed. He felt bad that things had to be this way. But he couldn't risk her getting away. He had to keep her. She was everything to him now. He'd felt this pull to her. Her exotic beauty and that sing-song voice. It had awoke something deep within himself. He knew he had to lock her up to keep her safe. His guards looking at her with lustfull filled eyes, convinced him of that. "Amar, I promise you, I'll fix your hand. But for now, this is the safest route. Hate me if you must, but I just can't let you go.

7. NickyKnack

Sandor looked around for a free spot. "Can I have this dance?" He asked. Hoping she'd say yes.

8. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    Autumn wasn't much of a dancer, but she shrugged and took his hand.

9. NickyKnack

( What kind of music do you like? You get to choose. :) )
    Sandor lead Autumn out on the dance floor.

10. CrazyChickLady7

May 18, 2015
    (i dont care)
    Autumn looked around nervously. Thus wasn't exactly her area of expertise

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by