What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Star looked around again, thinking she had heard something. She snorted and flared her wings out, flapping them nervously then folding them close again. The pure white equine moved a little, watching the woods as she headed for the other side of the field and the trees there. She should have been paying more attention to where she was going though. She found a snare trap. She whinnied and pulled away, tightening the wire that had caught her leg. She panicked and fought the trap for a long while before she stopped in exhaustion, her head held low as blood ran from where the wire had tightened over her skin, digging in the more she fought it. Now that she was still and quiet, she heard something and looked to a tree nearby, where a camera had started recording as soon as the trap had gone off.

(Rio could try to help you, if you want.)

(Okay!:) thanks.)
Rio got bored, he shifted and looked at the camera again, tapping the lense. "Why do humans put their stuff in the woods with wild animals? It's just odd." He shifted again and slithered away, looking for water.

( That'll do it! :p )

Jenkins was fitting Navar with an inward facing spiked collar, that way if he shifted, the spikes would severely hurt him, if not kill him. He had just snapped the padlock into place, when a knock sounded on the door. Jenkins frowned at his fun being interrupted and went to answer the door." Yes! What do you want?" The small man that cleared his throat said softly, "Sir. We found something we thought you'd like to see. It's shifter related. One of the motion activated camera picked up a shifter, shifting." Jenkins just smiled at that. "Just give me a moment to finish up here." He said. He then went back into the room with Navar. He grabbed the length of chain that was attached to the floor and locked it to the collar. "There, just like the dog you are." Jenkins sneered at the still unconscious Navar. He then planted a strong kick to his side, before he left the room.

Last edited:
( Hey, Cadeon is heading over to Adele's apartment.
smile.png
Are you going to be home??
wink.png
)
Adele flew to her apartment patio and shifted "Huh, I guess I will start dinner she began cooking some chicken and beans" she hummed while cooking.

( That'll do it! :p )

Jenkins was fitting Navar with an inward facing spiked collar, that way if he shifted, the spikes would severely hurt him, if not kill him. He had just snapped the padlock into place, when a knock sounded on the door. Jenkins frowned at his fun being interrupted and went to answer the door." Yes! What do you want?" The small man that cleared his throat said softly, "Sir. We found something we thought you'd like to see. It's shifter related. One of the motion activated camera picked up a shifter, shifting." Jenkins just smiled at that. "Just give me a moment to finish up here." He said. He then went back into the room with Navar. He grabbed the length of chain that was attached to the floor and locked it to the collar. "There, just like the dog you are." Jenkins sneered at the still unconscious Navar. He then planted a strong kick to his side, before he left the room.

(Just kick him for good measure XD)

Autumn wasn't sure how much she liked dancing, but thought it would be rude to refuse. Instead she was stuck in the middle of a sweaty mob of people, swinging with the rest of them.
Sandor noticed she wasn't enjoying herself. So he took her hand a lead her to a table that was a little ways off. He then went to go get some refreshments.

Rio heard the horses screams, at first he thought "a fresh meal" but he could only eat about once a week, but he checked it out anyway. He went into a tree and slithered forward until he saw a white horse...thing. He got out from the tree and shifted, looking at the wound and then the odd horse. He looked behind him, seeing a camera, he got some mud and smudged the lense, "are you a shifter?" He asked the horse, as if it'd answer. "Blink to say yes, and if you're not then you just won't understand me."

Anna glanced back to him as she walked over to the computer where Jason was searching for a house for all of them, or a couple of neighboring houses. He looked up at her then to Zypher curiously "Hello" He said and glanced to Anna then back to him again. Anna smiled at her brother "Jason, this is Zypher" She said, introducing them

Mark smiled and pulled her close in a hug. "I like having you close like this" He said seriously. 

Zypher smiled at Jason and nodded his greeting. "Hello, Jason. Please, forgive me, but it seems we have a mutual friend. For I recognize your scent on her. You wouldn't by chance be, Mixie's roommate?" He asked. Zypher already knew the answer, for he never forgot a scent.

Back
Top Bottom