*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

"Why, yes I am. Do I have perfect timing or what." He teased her pleasantly.

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star blinked quickly then looked to the trap and back to him quickly "You know how to get this off?" She wasn't sure what to do since even stopping the pressure hadn't made it loosen. She couldn't shift with it against her skin, actually digging in and making her leg bleed.

3. NickyKnack

"Easy, I just helped her with the computer. She was looking at houses and apartments. Are you all in need of new lodgings? If so I could put in a call for you. What are you looking at, to rent or to own? What square footage are you needing?" He asked helpful.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "There is a loop on that thing that gets tighter when you struggle, I just need to unravel it, easy enough. If there wasn't a shifter it'd work, because of course a normal horse couldn't do that, so it's like that, but since I am a shifter who luckily heard you, I can do it." He explained.

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason blinked at all the terms he used then shook his head and looked to Anna then back to him "We have nine in the pack at the moment though we may pick up more strays. We need enough room for all of them. I've been looking at houses near the outskirts, where the nearest woods are" He said and shrugged.

"You know someone who sells houses?" Anna asked curiously, watching the exchange. "We would want to own if we can, that's simpler"

6. NickyKnack

Jenkins half hanging out of the helicopter saw both shifters. "Get me as close as you can. I want them both! Do you understand me!" Jenkins then took aim and hit the winged horse on the rump. Perfect he thought.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Star sighed a little and looked back to the trap again, touching the wire with her horn "Yeah, I get that about it tightening, but it won't loosen and I can't shift with it like this." She said then shook her head and looked back to him again "Just don't betray me like the last shifter that saw me" She said almost angrily.

(Just saw that)
    Star reared when she got hit by the dart then looked up at the helicopter above them before she had to lay down.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  8. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    He saw the dart, horrified. He pulled it out and stared at the helicopter, he turned into a snake and hid in a tree, scared to death.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

Zypher grinned and said, "I have my paws into everything. I believe I could help you out. Even pull a few stings, as they say, to get a good loan. But to talk such matters here, is not advisable."

10. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    "Then where?" Jason asked and stood up from the computer, looking to Zypher then taking Anna's arm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by