*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins walked over to the winged horse with satisfaction in his posture. He then took out his hand trank gun and shot her again, for good measure. He then looked as his men did their search. If that abomination did get away, the cameras would pick up it's movements.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio was incredibly furious, he shifted to human and got another camera, this time throwing it on the ground, having it hit the mans head. He shifted to a snake again to stay hidden.

3. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled graciously and said, "Yes, it was quite by accident, I assure you."

4. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star moved a little at the second shot, her horn nearly touching the bush that the trap that held her leg was tied to. The winged unicorn wouldn't know that Rio was trying to help her still

5. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna looked to him again and smiled "Yeah, accident, you were following me in here" she said, teasing a little

6. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Oh yeah, there's a new worker at the bar in The Spot, and I think she's a shifter, which is pretty nice because then there's someone I can relate to at my job." Mixie said happily.

7. NickyKnack

Jenkins went to get the harness to roll the sleeping winged unicorn on. (Sorry forgot! ) They were going to have to suspend her from the bottom of the helicopter.

8. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    (lol, I noticed. Is she still tied by the trap?)

9. NickyKnack

"Not exactly following, maybe walking in the same direction. " He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

10. NickyKnack

(Yes. If you want to get away you can. :p )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by