1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  2. Boring :(

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Rio got down from the tree quickly and went over to her. He needed to sneak into the helicopter, and bite whoever was driving it. He was sure that if a human could drive it, he could, too.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher smiled at Mixie and said, "That is wonderful."

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Anna chuckled and looked to him then back to Mixie "He's going to help us, you want to come along too?"

(She got hit by 2 darts, she's unconscious, lol)

4. NickyKnack

( Well, I'm through. :lau )

5. Garjzla

"I might as well, if it's fine with Zypher." Mixie said, then looked at Zypher to see if he was fine with it.

6. NickyKnack

Jenkins directed the hovering helicopter through the thick trees. once he got it into position they lowered the suspension cable. While the rest of his men maneuvered the harness under the winged unicorn. Jenkins then connected the suspension bracket onto the harness. Double checking everything, he gave the go ahead. The helicopter started it's vertical rise. Jenkins smiled at the sight. After a moment he looked back at his men and said, "Flamethrowers, that will flush it out. Burn it all down if need be. I want that snake! "

7. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled nicely at her and said simply, "But of course. My car seats four. So perfect. If you will follow me." He started walking down the sidewalk.

8. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star knew none of this, though she would hate him for burning down 'her' forest

Anna and Jason fell into step behind him, leaving the library behind.

9. NickyKnack

Sandor finally decided to just get two strawberry lemonades. The headed back to her. But he could see she was ready to go.

10. Garjzla

Rio couldn't let that happen, he shifted to human and shouted "NO!" And he shifted to a snake, slithering quickly to the city for safety, he wanted to get them away from his home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by