1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  2. Boring :(

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Zypher glanced around before he started the car and put it into gear. He checked the way, before he pulled out into traffic. As he headed downtown, the said off handedly," If you're needing that much space, as well as rooms. Do you already have the furnishings? If not, I'd recommend, estate actions and foreclofores. That way you basically get a whole household of items for penny's on the dollar. Have you checked obituaries?"

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. Garjzla

Garjzla Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie looked confused, she had no idea what he meant.

3. StarrNico

StarrNico Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013
    "Checked what?" Jason asked, finding another term he didn't know. He shook his head and glanced to the girls one at a time "We don't have any furniture yet"

4. NickyKnack

Zypher thought how to say it simpler. He tried, "When humans die. Their families sometimes don't want to be bothered with getting rid of their loved ones belongs. So they have estate sales. Where they sale everything cheep. In some cases, you can even buy the whole house, furniture and all. For one set price. That's why I ask if you have checked the obituaries. Those are list of people who has passed recently.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie didn't know about buying a dead persons stuff, but she decided to let Jason or Anna answer.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013

"Oh" Jason said and frowned thoughtfully "I've never heard that term before, or not that I remember. It'll be something to look into though, thanks"

8. NickyKnack

The men fanned out. They knew what he looked like. It was impossible for him to hide that long. The dude had dreadlocks to his waist. They searched the crowd and waited for him to make the wrong move.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Rio saw them, he didn't know what to do, if he left they'd find him, but the crowd would separate soon, and then he'd be caught. He decided to stay with the crowd, and once they separated he'd just have to find a way out.

10. CrazyChickLady7

CrazyChickLady7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2015
    Autumn shook her head. "No....No its fine. I'm having fun."

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by