*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Jenkins nodded. "Good, you're intelligent. Now how about you shift to your human form." He help the gun up to take aim, "or the hard way." He stated.

2. NickyKnack

"Now, Mixie. I'm not a complete open book. A man must have his secrets. " He said as he smirked at Anna.

3. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Once Rio was shot he quickly fell to the ground, his face hitting the concrete hard.

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "Well now you're just making me suspicious." She joked.

5. NickyKnack

"Well, it not a big deal, really. Once you get settled up, you probably won't have to worry about it ever again. " Zypher said reassuringly.

6. NickyKnack

Sandor sat down. "Well okay then. You like strawberries? Because this is strawberry lemonade. It's pretty tasty. " he said simply.

7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star's ears were still backed as she tried to shift, though she couldn't just yet. She whinnied and shook her head then looked to him and pawed the ground. She snorted and danced aside before stilling and trying again. This time she could, though only partially due to the drugs. She ended up in her human form, but with her wings, though they were sized to fit this form now. Her horn was little more than a small bump on her forehead that most easily overlooked.

Anna glanced to him and raised an eyebrow then smiled and glanced to Mixie "Hmm, men and their secrets, huh?"

8. NickyKnack

At that, Zypher just chuckled all the more. "Right, you should be, considering my profession. Mixie do you want to do the honors of telling them what I do? It's best coming from a close friend. "

9. NickyKnack

Jenkins smiled at her."Very nice. Now let's go, we're taking that door ahead. After you, Miss." He said firmly.
    ~~
    Zypher glanced back at Anna at that statement and nodded.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie's smile soon faded, she had basically forgot what he did until now. "He finds people and shifters for other people if they pay him." Mixie told Anna and Jason.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by