*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

2. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Star glared at him but didn't move. She held herself proudly "You will not tell me what to do, I am free" She said, her voice almost making it's own melody even though her words were almost harsh

3. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013
    Jason narrowed his eyes and growled low. That was the last thing they needed was a traitor to their people around them.

Anna frowned and looked to him "You betray us? For money?"

4. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

The team held up their badges and said, "It's okay! Where have the situation under control, everybody go on about your business. We have this covered." They then collected his limp body and called for a pick up.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Mixie stayed silent, this is what she would've said if she wasn't always so nice.
    Everyone quickly walked away.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  6. NickyKnack

Zypher smiled coolly at them. "Most important, I did not hide this from you. I have no doubt, that given you previous circumstances. That you choose to see the negative impact of what I have done. But it's not, I have helped families find one another. Because the were scattered from the forest. I have used my funds to help establish others to make a life and help assimilate others to the human way of life. Not unlike the way, I am helping you now with finding housing. But if at any time you feel, that our little endeavor should end. let me know, I shall take you back to library. Where you go about your search." He then remain silent while they decided.

7. StarrNico

Jun 25, 2013

Jason and Anna were both quiet, thinking of what this could mean and if they could trust this guy to nt get them killed or captured.

(Goodnight)

8. NickyKnack

Jenkins smug grin lit his face. "Yeah, nice try. I saw that trick before. With the regular unicorn. Guess your magic doesn't work on me. Now start walking, or I'll drop you like a sack of potatoes." He said humorless.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  9. NickyKnack

( Goodnight! :) )

Zypher was still waiting in silance for their answers. He slowly pulled into the parking garage of his penthouse building. After he pulling into his parking spot. He turned off the engine and started ahead. "Let me just say this. The reason I was at the library to night, was to get blueprints on that old prison they are using as a labatory. They have something, that means a lot to me." He looked over at Anna. As he continued. "But those documents, are no longer there in public records. Would you help me with the floor plans, Anna? I know you were there and now your not. You must have seen where they keep the shifters. That's all I need. I had slipped a bug on my friend Navar. So I heard, went things went south. As well as that poor girl, I need to save her. A unicorn should never be caged. " He said reflectively.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by