• Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
( Goodnight!
smile.png
)

Zypher was still waiting in silance for their answers. He slowly pulled into the parking garage of his penthouse building. After he pulling into his parking spot. He turned off the engine and started ahead. "Let me just say this. The reason I was at the library to night, was to get blueprints on that old prison they are using as a labatory. They have something, that means a lot to me." He looked over at Anna. As he continued. "But those documents, are no longer there in public records. Would you help me with the floor plans, Anna? I know you were there and now your not. You must have seen where they keep the shifters. That's all I need. I had slipped a bug on my friend Navar. So I heard, went things went south. As well as that poor girl, I need to save her. A unicorn should never be caged. " He said reflectively.
"Unicorn? Which one?" Anna asked and looked to him then blushed and looked away. She shouldn't have asked like that, she knew that without looking to her brother.

Jason sighed and looked to her then to Zypher "I was there too, along with several members of the pack, we can make a plan to get the unicorn out."

Jenkins smug grin lit his face. "Yeah, nice try. I saw that trick before. With the regular unicorn. Guess your magic doesn't work on me. Now start walking, or I'll drop you like a sack of potatoes." He said humorless.
"Trick?" Star asked then shook her head, unintentionally taking a step to keep from falling. "What are you talking about?" She didn't talk to people, so she didn't know the power her voice had on most of them. She looked to him, highly proud and unwilling to admit that the room still spun a little to her senses.

"Unicorn? Which one?" Anna asked and looked to him then blushed and looked away. She shouldn't have asked like that, she knew that without looking to her brother. 

Jason sighed and looked to her then to Zypher "I was there too, along with several members of the pack, we can make a plan to get the unicorn out." 

"Trick?" Star asked then shook her head, unintentionally taking a step to keep from falling. "What are you talking about?" She didn't talk to people, so she didn't know the power her voice had on most of them. She looked to him, highly proud and unwilling to admit that the room still spun a little to her senses. 

Zypher was satisfied that Anna and Jason were willing to help him. "Thank you." He said quietly. He then looked back at Anna and continued, "The unicorn I speak of, though I've only met the one, is Amar. She was injured and Navar was trying to get her help. But it backfired, when he took her to the place that hired him to find her. Which I knew it would, because she had a power about her, that drew you to her. It awoke a lust of possessing her. I know this, for I briefly felt it myself. But Navar seemed unaffected." He explained further.
~~
Jenkins frowned slightly, then said, "Don't play dumb with me you winged nag! You know very well, that sing-song voice thing you have. It's like a sirens call, drawing sailors out. Now move it! Before I lose patience with you. Getting in that room, now!" He glared at her.

( I answered the first with Jason and Anna. I just forgot to quote your's with it. Where Jason growled low. The second half, I'm not sure what you mean by that whole thing. I'm confused. They do have badges. They are a branch of the government. )

(They are a member of the government? I thought they were just a group of people XD. I'll change it, then.)

Is that ok if I make a new character to role play with? Chicly crazy was the only person I was in a conversation withXD I an worried if I keep going I'll get us both lost, if not already XD

Zypher was satisfied that Anna and Jason were willing to help him. "Thank you." He said quietly. He then looked back at Anna and continued, "The unicorn I speak of, though I've only met the one, is Amar. She was injured and Navar was trying to get her help. But it backfired, when he took her to the place that hired him to find her. Which I knew it would, because she had a power about her, that drew you to her. It awoke a lust of possessing her. I know this, for I briefly felt it myself. But Navar seemed unaffected." He explained further.
~~
Jenkins frowned slightly, then said, "Don't play dumb with me you winged nag! You know very well, that sing-song voice thing you have. It's like a sirens call, drawing sailors out. Now move it! Before I lose patience with you. Getting in that room, now!" He glared at her.

"That's so odd, unicorns actually do exist." Mixie said, all of this was strange to her, unicorns were a mythical animal.

Name:Katrice
History:She was taken as a child from her parents, who were murdered in the process. She was put in a "jail/lab" until she escaped one day.
Personality:shy but brave, trusting when you get to know her, kind, timid,
True Form: (An animal) centaur
Picture/Description:
Username:JMwolfhorse1

Back
Top Bottom