*Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chicky Crazy, May 27, 2015.

1. Ordinary...

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  2. Boring :(

10 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. Totally Awesome!!!

43 vote(s)
    68.3%
  1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    "Unicorn? Which one?" Anna asked and looked to him then blushed and looked away. She shouldn't have asked like that, she knew that without looking to her brother.

Jason sighed and looked to her then to Zypher "I was there too, along with several members of the pack, we can make a plan to get the unicorn out."

"Trick?" Star asked then shook her head, unintentionally taking a step to keep from falling. "What are you talking about?" She didn't talk to people, so she didn't know the power her voice had on most of them. She looked to him, highly proud and unwilling to admit that the room still spun a little to her senses.

2. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( I answered the first with Jason and Anna. I just forgot to quote your's with it. Where Jason growled low. The second half, I'm not sure what you mean by that whole thing. I'm confused. They do have badges. They are a branch of the government. )

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Zypher was satisfied that Anna and Jason were willing to help him. "Thank you." He said quietly. He then looked back at Anna and continued, "The unicorn I speak of, though I've only met the one, is Amar. She was injured and Navar was trying to get her help. But it backfired, when he took her to the place that hired him to find her. Which I knew it would, because she had a power about her, that drew you to her. It awoke a lust of possessing her. I know this, for I briefly felt it myself. But Navar seemed unaffected." He explained further.
    ~~
    Jenkins frowned slightly, then said, "Don't play dumb with me you winged nag! You know very well, that sing-song voice thing you have. It's like a sirens call, drawing sailors out. Now move it! Before I lose patience with you. Getting in that room, now!" He glared at her.

4. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (They are a member of the government? I thought they were just a group of people XD. I'll change it, then.)

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Okay, fixed it:))

6. JMwolfHorse1

JMwolfHorse1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Is that ok if I make a new character to role play with? Chicly crazy was the only person I was in a conversation withXD I an worried if I keep going I'll get us both lost, if not already XD

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    "That's so odd, unicorns actually do exist." Mixie said, all of this was strange to her, unicorns were a mythical animal.

8. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    You can but it has to be accepted by her:p

9. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    Name:Katrice
    History:She was taken as a child from her parents, who were murdered in the process. She was put in a "jail/lab" until she escaped one day.
    Personality:shy but brave, trusting when you get to know her, kind, timid,
    True Form: (An animal) centaur
    Picture/Description:
    Username:JMwolfhorse1

10. JMwolfHorse1

Mar 13, 2015
    Outside!!!
    My Coop
    I don't think it would be a big deal, it is just that I am stuck because my character is in a dilemma with hers, so I can't do anything, I thought if I made a new one I could at least be role playing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by